Secret Santa [part 9]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

this is a little better. lol but it's almost done!! one more after this~

People started arriving just after 6, as more showed up, as time passed. The kids were enjoying themselves and becoming better friends with those around them. Many were shock or happy to discover who were their secret santas was. And others were still curious to know who were theirs.
The DJ in the beginning played holiday songs, but after awhile, after much requests from other kids, he played other songs. Like ‘because of you’, ‘scandal‘, ‘don‘t wanna try‘, ‘run it‘, ’u-go-girl’, ‘gimme that‘, ‘burn‘, ‘sunset glow‘, ‘got it bad‘ and continuing on with more American songs and throwing in Korean songs in between. Kids either began dancing or having a dance battle, to the songs being play, eating and chatting with classmates, or participating in games, such as ‘pinned the red nose on Rudolph’, ‘whack the elf’, ‘candy shoe’, ‘twister‘, ‘darts at the balloon‘, and ‘DDR’, and even the adults were having a good time as well.
Sunghee’s santa hasn’t shown themselves to her and she hasn’t seen wooyoung yet, so she couldn’t reveal herself just yet either. But she already had his present waiting in another room, because it was to big to give him by hand. And both eunmi and jiyeon helped her with it. Those two already found out who their santa was, which were eunhye and jiwon. And seungyeon and jungah were grateful for having eunmi and jiyeon being their secret santa. But right now, they weren’t hanging out with each other. They were attending to all the games and supervising, making sure everything was in check and that all were enjoying themselves here at the party.
While checking those participating in the ‘pinned the red nose on Rudolph’, sunghee felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, wondering who it was, and came face to face with min yoori.
“hey yoori, do you need something?” sunghee asked.
“um-’’ sunghee interrupted her.
“are you my secret santa?” she smiled at her.
“oh no, I’m wasn‘t your secret santa. I was jongwoon‘s.” and she signal to jongwoon who was standing next to her. “Sorry for making you think that. I just wanted to let you know that, jiyeon and eunmi are looking for you, over there.” she pointed in the direction behind her.
“oh it’s okay. Not your fault. But anyways, thank you for letting me know. Hope you’re having fun. Enjoy yourself.” sunghee said, waving off to her friends.
“I am and thanks.” yoori said behind her.
Sunghee made it towards her friends.
“wooyoung’s here.” jiyeon said before she could ask why they wanted her.
“yeah he’s over there with his friends.” eunmi pointed in the direction he was standing.
Sunghee turned to look and he was there surrounded by their classmates, and hanbyul. But he was wearing the scarf and hat with the characters that she had given him
“don’t just stand there and gawk. Go over to him and give him his present already. And ignore hanbyul.” jiyeon pushed sunghee a bit.
“yah, I’m just preparing myself. Hanbyul isn‘t the problem either.” sunghee straightened herself out.
“don’t worry, he’ll like it. She can’t do anything about it. Just stay calm and focus on getting him there.” eunmi patted her shoulder.
“and if he doesn’t finish the food, let me know, I want it.” jiyeon smiled at her.
Sunghee thanked eunmi and just rolled her eyes at jiyeon, and started towards wooyoung. Slowly inhaling through her nose and exhali

Please log in to read the full chapter