Secret Santa [part 4]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

no edit.

sorry... hope you're able to deal with it, again~

"Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Prospero ano with every season

Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Prospero ano with every season

I wanna wish you a merry christmas
I wanna wish you a merry christmas"
"okay, stop it right there." the music teacher, mr. lee, cut the choir off. "people, please be a bit more cheerful when singing this song when 'i wanna wish you a merry christmas' begins. we only have today, and 2 more practices, and the final rehearsal, this friday till the winter concert of that night. it needs to go very well. we should have already been performing and singing everything smoothly. all right, everybody take a break until i call on you again, except varsity. you guys take your turn now. company you'll be up after. varsity will start with 'deck the halls' then '12th day of christmas' and last 'the first noel'. and... now begin..." he started conducting the varsity members. while the rest of the choir kids went on their break.
"finally a break. geez, mr. lee is piling it on us, isn't he sungsung?" kwon said to sunghee as they settled themselves to rest.
"i know. he becomes crazy when things don't go his way or when he think we won't be prepare in time. that man needs to calm down a bit." sunghee started drinking from her water bottle.
"sometimes i wonder if singing in choir is even worth it." kwon too drank from his water bottle.
"well, i'm only doing it because i like to sing, also it gets me a way from the house too." she began munching on another chocopie that she still have left.
"things not going well with your parents again?" kwon turned to face her now. "what, give me one."
"you too. mang, eunmi and jiyeon each ran off with 4, even though they already ate one themselves. and i had a total of 24. geez, and this was mine gift from my secret santa. but anyways, since you helped me with my present, i'll give you 2." sunghee handed him 2.
"aww your so sweet. how about 3 more?" kwon began opening his and then sticking a open palm out.
"what... ugh, fine, i don't feel like fighting anyways. here you go." she handed him 3 more. "happy?"
"very. these are so addicting." he opened another one.
"yeah yeah, now i only have 7 left already. geez. 6 now." sunghee unwrapped another one.
"aww, don't worry, won't you get another gift next time? and do you need help in getting another gift?" kwon was now on his 4th chocopie.
"um... yeah, this thursday. and no i don't

Please log in to read the full chapter