Secret Santa [part 5]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

NO EDITED AGAIN... AND FOR THE REST... TERRIBLY SORRY!!

"omg, sunghee, sunghee, look. look at what i got now." jiyeon said, trying to get sunghee's attention.
"what is it?" sunghee looked at jiyeon's gift.
"it's triple s mini album. well it's actually ss501, but only three members. but anyways, santa winter got it for me. i'm so ecstatic. can't wait to listen to this when i get home. been wanting this ever since it came out." jiyeon held the mini-albums close to her chest, all dreamy like.
"is she gonna be okay?" sunghee whispered to eunmi.
"i'm not sure. It’s one of the items that she really wanted from her wish list. she may be in heaven all day and the following days too." eunmi stared at jiyeon.
"anyways, what did your santa reindeer get you?" sunghee asked.
"a hand-stitched pink and purple throw pillow. with a few snowflake shapes here and there over it. i haven't received any hand-made things since i was little. this must have taken them a long time to make." eunmi admired it.
"or bought." jiyeon added.
"no it's not. the person made it. see, no tags on it." eunmi shoved the pillow into jiyeon's face.
jiyeon slapped it away from her face. "whatever. the person could of cut off the tag. anyways, sunghee what did you get this time? more food?" as jiyeon started moving the ripped wrapping paper off sunghee's desk.
"no. but thank you for clearing off my desk though." sunghee smiled at her. "santa smile gave me one of the items that i wanted off my wish list."
"and that would be?" both eunmi and jiyeon asked, now wanting to know what she got.
"a ducky plushie." sunghee smiled, hugging the stuff animal dearly.
"wow. you and your duck obsession." eunmi rolled her yes.
"don't you have like a bajillion at home?" jiyeon asked. poking the duck.
"stop poking duckboo. and no i don't have a bajilion. i just have a few collection, that‘s all." she replied while trying to slap jiyeon's finger away.
"and you already got a name for it too." eunmi shook her head.
"yeah so. i don't care. my duckboo is my new best friend now." sunghee hugged the yellow duck to her.
"yah yah, we're just playing. but seriously, you need a new obsession. how about wooyoung? he could be your new obsession?" jiyeon suggested, moving her eyebrows up and down in sunghee‘s direction.
"what no way. i'm keeping my duck obsession."

Please log in to read the full chapter