Secret Santa [part 1]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

I WAS GOING TO EDIT IT... BUT... DECIDED I DIDN'T WANT TO!

sorry... you have to deal with it of how i've actually written it so long along. -___-

"All right people, listen up! Jiyeon and I are now going to give you you're SanteeS. So when I call your name, come line up as Jiyeon hands you your Santee's file. Please make sure to pay attention for your name to be called out. Mrs. Park will participate as mediator for both Santee and Santa. She'll be in charge of the presents, giving them to their proper owners and whatnot. Understand?" Eunmi announced.

The class either nodded their heads or said yes.

"When you get it, please do not let the person that you got, know that you got them, or tell someone that will tell them. This is why it's called Secret Santa. So only tell those that you know will keep it a secret. Got that?" Jiyeon added, looking at her classmates as the class gave the same response.

"Oh, before I forget, Jiyeon did my Santa, and I did hers, so the both of us do not know who got us as Santees. So whoever you are, you better get me something nice. Haha, just kidding. Let's begin! First up, is Kim Eunhye." Eunmi exclaimed excitedly.

Jiyeon announced the next name. "Next, Choi Hanbyul!"

"Song Sunghee, please come up!" Eunmi called out with glee.

Soon enough, other names were called out, "Heo Jongwoon, Shin Jiwon, Min Yoori, Jang Wooyoung..." and all the students went up one by one to collect their files.

'now that everybody has their santee, here are the rules. 1. you are to give your santee, 5 gifts, before the school goes on it's winter break. the santee should have already provided you with what they would like... but you don't have to give them all the stuff they want on the list. you can choose yourself." said jiyeon, looking at her agenda.
"so we have about 2 weeks to do so, so that should be enough time to give them their 5 gifts. and there's a specific date that you're suppose to drop off each gift to mrs. park, who will then store the gifts until we have her this hour again. so make sure you drop off the gift before this class. and they have to be more than 5 dollars, but less than 30 dollars. nothing under or over that price range. you will somewhat know what your santee will want, since they made a wish list last week." eunmi explained.
"2. make sure that each gift is wrapped and addressed to the person. you will write from santa "whatever". which is the name that you've decided on last week too. the santee will only know that name of their secret santa. if the present cannot be wrapped, then just put it in a nice bag. finally, 3. the 5th gift, will be given on the evening of the last day of school, personally. that is where we are going to have a christmas class party. and we will reveal ourselves to our santee. now eunmi will talk about the party." jiyeon handed her agenda to eunmi.
"good thing this is the last class of the day as well as tomorrow being the weekends. so start gift shopping, the first gift will be given on tuesday next week and the 2nd of that thursday too. Gifts 3, 4, and 5 will be handed out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the following week after that week. And Friday will be the day of the party too. the party, will start at 6 and end at 9. so between that time, you can reveal yourself to your santee. the party will take place in the gym. good thing we reserved that place ahead of time before the other c

Please log in to read the full chapter