Chapter 3

Cookies

 

[Donghae's P.O.V]
 
*RING*
 
Yes. The last bell. I'm supposed to meet _______! Mmm...we're going to Famous Amos again yay~ 
 
I walked out of the school and waited near the gate. Aish, where is _______? I placed my hands in my pockets and looked around...Wait, isn't that Yesung? Why is he coming here...
 
"Umm, hello Donghae." 
Why is he talking to me....
 
"Umm, hello." I gave him and awkward smile. Yesung kept looking down, like he's trying to find the right words to say...Gosh, this is so awkward.
 
"Umm, remember....the other day when you and ______ were talking so loud that the whole class heard? 
 
Gosh, he spoke so fast. Is he nervous? But I could only hear 'you', '______', 'talking', 'heard'. Oh~ Smart macho guy gets it.
 
"Yeah, what about it?"
 
"Umm, I heard my name...does she like me?" 
 
"Uh....."  Aish. What should I say...
 
"I don't know."
 
"Oh. Jinjja?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Aish....arasso. Kamsahamnida." Yesung waved and walked away. He looked sort of disappointed....
Does he like ______?....
 
[Your P.O.V]
 
"Hae? Hae? DONGHAE-AH??"
Aish. What's wrong with this guy? 
He has been staring out of the glass window. He didn't even touch his cookies or milk. 
 
"Mmm...?" 
 
"Aish. What's wrong with you? I think the cookies are crying." 
 
"Haha. Nothing's wrong." He faked the  laugh and smile. FREAKING FAKE them. That's it! I snatched his plate of cookies. 
 
"Tell me what's wrong if not I'll take them all."
 
"Take them then."
 
Aish. What is wrong with this guy? Did a girl reject him or something? But he's handsome, why would anyone do that? 
 
Silence. He was still staring out of the window....I stared at the plate of cookies and decided to ask the shop to pack them.
 
~~
 
We walked in silence. Donghae was staring down at his feet the whole time....aish. Mmm...for him, I'll try some aegyo...
 
"OPPAAA~"
 
"Ne?"
 
"Why are you so sad? *pouts* "
 
"It's nothing." Aish, this guy. Great, I don't know what to say....
 
"Oppa~ Don't be sad!" Hugged him from the side. He stopped. We stood there for a few minutes. He stared into my eyes and smiled. Then held my hand and walked with a smile on his face. A real one. I didn't let go of his hand. I think he's going through a hard time...well, whatever it is, I'm there for him. I mean, that's what bestfriends are for right? 
 
[Donghae's P.O.V]
 
I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. _______ doesn't know what I'm going through but she did her best cheering me up. And she hugged me. Wow, I can't remember the last time she did that.  I miss her hugs....
 
Haish. Donghae, why are you overreacting? It's still not confirmed that Yesung likes her. He only looked disappointed....
 
Donghae, did you fall in love with _______? I always ask myself this. Everytime I see her, I enjoy being with her. She's practically everything to me. Yes, girls come chasing but I don't want them. 
Is this love?
 
*beep*
 
From: _______ ~ 
Are you okay? >< 
 
To: _______~
Ne. Go and sleep bestfriend~ Good night ^^
 
From: ______~
Arasso. Good night ^^
 
Aish, if only you knew how much you mean to me.
 

So, how is the story going so far? ^^ I'll try my best to add more chapters by today~