Chapter 2

Cookies

 

[Donghae's P.O.V]
 
We entered the shop.
 
"After you." I pulled the chair for ________.
 
"Thanks Hae." 
 
"The usual with milk?"
 
"Yes, please!" 
 
I went up to the counter and ordered. I glanced back. _______ was looking outside. I wonder what she was thinking about....
 
I took the tray and placed it on the table and sat opposite her. _______ was still in a daze. 
 
"Hello? Earth to ______?" I waved my hand continuously in front of her face. 
 
"Oh. Yay. They're here...." She grabbed one cookie. She sounded not excited. More like sarcastic. This is not the ______ I know. She was usually happy or jumping with joy at even the scent of a cookie. What has gotten into her? Hmm....
 
"______." 
 
"Mmm?" She said while drinking abit of her milk.
 
"Is something....HAHAHAHAHA...." 
 
I bursted into laughter. My bestfriend has a milk moustache! Haha. She looks so cute. Okay. Focus Donghae. Focus....
 
"What?" 
 
"Somebody's got a milk moustache~ Haha." I took a tissue and wiped it off for her. 
 
"Hae, you don't have to do that you know."
 
"I'm just taking care of my bestfriend,  is that wrong?" 
 
 
 
[Your P.O.V] 
 
"No, it's not. But I have my own hands."
Imagine if Yesung saw my moustache. Omo. That would be so embarassing. 
 
"Whatever. Meanie. You didn't even say thank you." 
 
"Thank you Fish." 
 
"Don't call me that." Donghae pouted. 
That always makes him look more like a fish. 
 
"I don't care, Fish."
 
"Fine, then...these are all mine." He took my plate of cookies. 
 
"YAAA. Give them back!" I tried to take the plate back but his arms were blocking. Donghae, you're too muscular.
 
"Not until you do aegyo for me~" 
 
"Aniyo. I ain't doing any!" 
 
"Then, no cookies!" 
 
I pouted. Fine. 
 
"Oppaaa~ Saranghae~" And did a heart with my arms. 
 
"Aww...okay. Here you go." 
Yay. Cookies are back. I took one and stared out of the window again. 
 
"______. What are you thinking about?" 
 
"Mmm...nothing." 
 
"Then why do you keep looking outside?" 
 
"Aniyo. It's nothing..."
 
"Arasso."
 
I was thinking of Yesung. If he found out, what would be his reaction? Or does he feel the same? Haiz. I just don't know....
 
[Donghae's P.O.V] 
 
Aish, what has gotten into ______? Is it Yesung? Is it because of what I did? Did I make it too obvious? 
 
We left the shop and walked down the street towards our houses. We became childhood friends because of us being neighbours and then later best friends. Aish memories~ 
 
"Is your umma at home?"
 
"Aniyo. She's at work." 
 
"Oh. I'll text you later then~?" 
 
"Arasso." I dropped her off at her house and walked to mine, which was just next door. 
 
[Your P.O.V]
 
*beep*
<1 new message>
 
From: BestFish Hae
How is my bestfriend doing? Haha~
 
Aish. This guy. Always checking on me. I collapsed on my bed. And stared at the ceiling.  I thought of Yesung's nice slightly messy hair and handsome face...aish so perfect. What if I'm not good enough for him? Or maybe too loud for him? He's always very quiet. But I like that side of him....
 
~~~~~~~
*ringing*
 
I opened my eyes. Omo. I fell asleep and was still in my uniform. I picked up my phone...
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"______? What happened? Why didn't you reply me?" 
 
"I fell asleep you pabo fish." I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eye. 
 
"Aish. Meanie. Go and bathe you smelly. I'm sure you hadn't." 
 
"Arasso. Anneyong." I placed my phone down. And went off to bathe, with so many thoughts in my head...
 

Hello. Sorry for a boring ending. T-T Promise next chapter will be more interesting~ ^^