Chapter 7

Cookies

 

[Donghae's P.O.V] 
 
Out of the blue, Yesung entered into the cafe. He walked to our table.
 
"We need to talk."  
 
I looked up at him from my seat and nodded.
 
"Wait here Mi Young." I got up from my seat and followed Yesung. I wonder what he wants to talk to me about....
 
"Okay oppa~" Mi Young did aegyo. It was cute but she can never beat ______'s aegyo. 
 
"What do you want?"
 
"Why did you get back with that girl?" 
 
"Why do you want to know? 
 
"Because you being with her makes ______ sad and I can't do anything to cheer her up. I can't make her smile again. Only you, Donghae. Only you, can."
 
I opened my mouth, tried to say something but nothing came out....
 
"So why did you do it Donghae? Why? Wae?" 
 
[Your P.O.V] 
 
I was walking down the street with my hands in my coat pocket. I needed to do some errands for my mum. I walked, looking at the ground, like I always do when I'm alone. 
 
Until, I heard a familiar voice.....
 
"Why do you want to know? 
 
I looked up and saw Donghae and Yesung in front of the cafe opposite the cookie shop. I stopped and quickly ran to the nearest wall and hid there. I peeped with only my head out. 
 
"Because you being with her makes ______ sad and I can't do anything to cheer her up. I can't make her smile again. Only you, Donghae. Only you, can."
 
What on earth.....They were talking about me. 
 
[Donghae's P.O.V]
 
I went right up to Yesung so that I was in front of him. I placed both my hands on his shoulders and said the softest voice I could,
 
"I did it because I love her." I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I let go of my grip from him, walking away. Leaving him there, speechless. I left the place. Leaving Mi Young behind. I decided to head for home, my eyes could not take it. This was too hard.
 

Sorry for a short chapter. The story ending soon though. Hehe :3 Exams are coming really soon. So, sorry for the late update. :)