Chapter 8

Cookies

[ Your P.O.V. ]

I stared at the two and realised Donghae was walking away. What were they talking about?

I got out of my hiding place and ran to Yesung, who was still standing where he is. Frozen.

"Yesung? Oppa? What happened? I saw everything."

"_______, I'm sorry. But, we have to break up."

My mouth went agape. I just stared at him. His eyes were tearing up. Why....

Then, I realised.

All those times I've been trying to get Yesung's attention, to be close to him, to be his, I forgot who I hurt on the way. I guess, that's life. You have to give and take.

I nodded at Yesung and started run. Run to the one, the one that I've been neglecting all this while. The one that knows me the most. The one that loves me and I would never ever want to replace,

Lee Donghae.

 

~~

[ Still Your P.O.V ]

I knocked on the front door. No answer.

I knocked again, harder.

Still no answer.

I tried to open the door. It worked.

I ran as fast as I could, up the stairs, and opened the door to Hae's room.

There he was.

He was lying on his bed. Asleep. 

I went up to him and touched his face. I could feel the dried tears. I sat on the floor, still touching his cheeks. As if on impulse, I kissed him.

 

[ Donghae's P.O.V ]

I woke up to lips on my lips. I kissed back and opened my eyes.

It was her. The one that I was too much of a coward to reveal my feelings. The one who loved cookies. The one who was always there for me all this years. The one with the cutest aegyos that no one can beat. The most beautiful girl I've ever met. The one that I love.

_______.

 


Haha hello. Was on hiatus. Hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this short fanfic. I'm working on another one currently.

Till then :)