Chapter 6

Cookies

 

[Your P.O.V]
 
"________? ________?" Yesung waved his hand infront of my face. He was sending me home from school. 
 
"Huh? What?" I looked at him with my blur face. I was in a daze. Thinking of Donghae. Why did he not tell me? Why did he got back with her? He's my bestfriend.....or maybe was.
 
"Aish, is something the matter?" He looked at me with worried eyes. 
 
"Aniyo. It's nothing...." I looked down at my feet. Yesung walked infront of me and grabbed my shoulders with his tiny hands. He lifted my chin up so that I would be looking at him, eye to eye, with the other hand still on my shoulder. He kissed my forehead.
 
"You can just tell me, alright?" And he gave me his sweet smile. How can anyone not fall for that? So, I told him everything about Donghae and that , Mi Young as we continued walking. He was quiet throughout and just listened attentively. 
 
"...so yeah. I just don't understand why he didn't tell me. I'm his bestfriend." 
 
"Yeah. It's kinda strange actually. Oh, we've reached your house." We stopped in front of it. He kissed my cheek. I love it when he does that. It's kinda cute and it reminded me of how we started...the umbrella.
 
"Anneyong~! And don't think too much. Saranghae~!" He waved while walking backwards, away from my house. And gave a flying kiss. Aish, this cheesy guy. 
 
"Anneyong~! Saranghae~!" I caught the kiss and faked a smile for him. And turned to the door. 
How can I not think too much when my bestfriend  is with his ex? 
 
[Donghae's P.O.V]
 
"Hae~ Why aren't you paying attention to me?" Mi Young pouted. We were at a cafe. A cafe opposite the cookie shop. The cookie shop me and ______ always go to. All the memories were there...I was gazing at it. 
 
"Huh? Oh. Mianhe." I smiled. Faked smile obviously. 
 
"Is it about ________? Why do you care about her? She's just your friend. " 
 
Just my friend? JUST? FRIEND? _______ was more than that. She was everything. She was the one. The one that I wished could be mine. Forever. 
 
"Aniyo. I was just thinking." I faked a smile. And she was dumb enough to take it and smiled back. If it was _______, she would've noticed. That's one of the reasons why I love her. 
 
And the reason why I got back together with Mi Young was because I wanted to make ______  jealous. I couldn't stand seeing her with Yesung. The way he always does everything that I do for her.  I needed to do something. But being a third person of a couple is the same as being a jerk and I wouldn't want _______ to think of me like that. 
 
So, I thought of a slightly 'childish' way. And since Mi Young wanted me back, it made my plan alot easier. 
 
[Yesung P.O.V] 
 
I walked to the cafe, some people said they were there, I needed to try my luck. 
 
I can't stand seeing _______ like that. She's has been emo-ing for like a month ever since Donghae got together with Mi Young(?) Or whatever that girl's name is. I tried to cheer her up, gave her kisses and hugs, everything. But she's still like that. I can't stand seeing her sad. I have to do something...
 
 
 

What is Yesung gonna do? Wait for the next chapter. Muahahaha :P