Chapter 1

Cookies

[ Your P.O.V ]

          I looked at the classroom clock. "Urgh. 10 more minutes of this stupid lesson." I muttered to myself. I looked to my left. My bestfriend since childhood, Donghae, was smiling widely with his eyes closed and his head on the table. I can't believe he has the nerve to sleep during lesson time. Ignoring his stupid little face, I started to look around the classroom. There he was, sitting right at the front, paying attention to the dreadful monotonous teacher. His eyes are so gorgeous. His hair a little messy and black but still perfect. One of his tiny hands was holding a pencil, taking down notes. He was so perfect. Aish. His name was Yesung. The guy that I had a crush on since the start of the year. He was smart and very good looking. Quiet but very nice. I admired him for awhile until I felt a light tap on my shoulder....

"Somebody's looking at Yesung~" 

 "SHUT UP DONGHAE!" I shouted. And hit his arm. The next thing I knew everyone was looking at us including the teacher. I grew so angry. I wanted to hit that guy again but restrained. I will get him later. I wonder if Yesung heard it? I will be so screwed.

 

 

[ Donghae's P.O.V ]

I woke up from my little nap. That was relaxing. Thank god the teacher didn't catch me~ I looked at _______. Aish. She was busy admiring Yesung again. What does she see in him? He's like a nerd to me. I mean, who the hell wants to sit in front and listen to this stupid teacher? I think I'm better. I mean look at me, who wouldn't want a handsome guy like me? All the girls die to just be my girlfriend. Hmm..._______ looks very engrossed. Maybe I should disturb her and . After all, she is my bestfriend~ .....

"SHUT UP DONGHAE!" Ouch, she's strong. Oh well, not strong enough to injure this macho guy. I love it when she's angry. So fiesty and cute. Haha.  Okay, stop it Lee Donghae. Oh. The whole class is looking at us. Oops. _______ is sure gonna kill me. But wait, why would she kill her one and only best friend? Hmm....

 

 

[ Your P.O.V ]

"Why on earth did you do that for??" I asked that little brat Donghae as we walked out of the class together. Donghae just smiled at me without saying a word. Aish, this guy. 

"_______~ Don't get angry it was only for fun. I don't think he heard it anyway." Donghae nudged me with a smile. I just rolled my eyes. If Yesung

knows, or the whole class knows, I'd rather die. 

              "_______~" 

"WHAT?"

"I'll get for you cookies, come on~"

COOKIES? Omo. My favourite but no. After what he has done. I shooked my head. He started pouting and pulling my hand....

             "Aish, fine."

"YAY!" And he held my hand and started skipping, like some idiot, with me in tow. People down the hallway just stared at us. I honestly was so used to that because we are always together due to our close friendship.

"Wait, Hae. We have class!!!" But he didn't care. We went all the way until we were outside of school. Then, he started running, pulling me along. I can't believe I could catch up with him. We ran until we saw the little Famous Amos outlet we always go to ever since we were little. We stopped just in front of the shop. 

"Hae, you mad? We have class!!" 

"Aish, just for today. It's the last class for the day. Anyway, I owe you for just now." 

I just agreed. It was the last class and I was kinda hungry. Maybe just this once....

 


 

Is the chapter okay? Or too short? Or anything? I appreciate all your comments. Chapter 2 will be out soon, alright~? ^^