❅ When You're Looking Like That? ❅

❅ Summer Love Collection ❅

 

あなたがそのように見えるときは

Just not to get you all confused, this is not the sequel of the last chapter. Happy reading! Oh and btw, I'm open for a story request. Just post it on the comment section, put which pairing to use, ONLY doing a SOO+ pairing like SooNa, SooSica, SooFany, SooTae and so on..also please do write a brief description for the story. Thanks! See you soon! ;)

 

I never imagined that our classmate would fall for me. Sooyoung’s admirers, including me, had always thought that she’s going steady with Yuri, the muse of the class. But we were all wrong. Sooyoung was actually in love with another girl – and that was me! Im Yoona.

 

We were both sixteen when we started dating. Soon we became officially a couple. Every moment with Sooyoung was heavenly. Who would have thought that a regular girl like me would be the envy of so many girls at school?

 

Sooyoung was almost perfect me. And I was completely in love with her.

 

But there really was no such thing as perfect or complete happiness. I realized that painful reality when we started having problems in our still-young relationship.

 

Loving is not just mere romance and all that sweet stuffs. It’s also hard to love and be loved itself.

 

We started having fights, from petty ones to real arguments with raised voices. If she could be callous at times, well, I could keep my pride too. We also began to see each other’s differences too. And it was doing no good to the relationship. Sometimes she would tease me for being childish and bratty. And I would chew her out for being so domineering.

 

The very first fight we had was caused by mere jealousy. It was followed by more misunderstanding because of jealousies, forgotten birthdays, unpunctuality on dates, and much more mere jealousy. This entire lover’s quarrel was getting into my nerves already. And I was sure that Sooyoung was feeling upset too. We both knew we were on the verge of splitting up.

 

Yuri getting in the picture triggered everything. I could always ignore the other girls who would flirt around Sooyoung. I could not blame them because I really do have a charming girlfriend. But when it came to that Kwon Yuri, ugh!

 

Just simply hearing that name would burst me into a jealous wreck! All because of jealousy! So when I found out that she was hitting again on Sooyoung, THAT WAS IT!

 

It was over for Sooyoung and I. Kkeut. END.

 

The breakup was a terrible one. Since then, I have been very cautious with women, men and relationships.

 

A year after graduating from college, my elder sister, Jessica requested me if I could be interviewed by someone who was interested in doing a report on teachers, you heard that? Yes, me, Im Yoona is now a teacher. I only gave my sister a quizzical look but I eventually said yes to that interview.

 

And so I agreed to meet this friend of my sister at a certain restaurant for the interview. I almost dropped my eyes and lost my breath when I saw the interviewer who was waiting for me inside.

 

My sister, of all people, had fooled me! That wicked girl! Grrr!!

 

The interviewer was none other than Sooyoung.

 

We were both amazed to see each other after all these years. Of course for a few minutes, we were both awkward as we exchanged our hi’s and hello’s. And I could sense that she was feeling uncomfortable too. When we broke up, I speculated that she’ll go around again playing with any girls that will result of her not attending school or something, yeah I’m that 'optimist'. But I was wrong. Sooyoung, she’s a young professional now, a bit matured but more beautiful. And guess what? I bet you she’s still single!

 

She really did improve a lot. I even liked her stature now. Attractively tall and dignified poise. She used to be so frail and lanky back then when we’re still together.

 

“It is really nice to see you again.” She said, with sincerity. I brightly replied likewise.

 

“You’ve gotten more beautiful Yoona.”

 

I blushed when she said that. She even remarked that my cheeks were getting red already.

 

This tall tease!

 

It was so embarrassing!

 

The awkward atmosphere that we once felt slowly disappeared because of the simple teasing. We chatted like there was no tomorrow. I never realized how nice and fun she could be in conversations like these. She said she missed me a lot.

 

That line literally melted my heart.

 

Gaaahhhd!! Kill me now!

 

What she told me next shook my world and made my heart beats frantically. It felt like it’ll explode any moment.

 

“Jessica and I have been talking lately, you know to check some stuffs-“

 

“Stuffs like what?” I cut her off, curiously. I saw her fidgeted uncomfortably on her seat.

 

“Well uhmm..you know..stuffs about you.”

 

“About me?” I raised my left eyebrow, not taking my gaze on her.

 

“Yeah, if you’re going out steady with someone and such.”

 

“Why do you even care if I’m going out with someone or not?”

 

That was supposed to be only a mere question but I think it got deeper than that.

 

“Cause after all these years, it’s still you.”

 

“What do you me-“

 

I saw her suddenly bolted up on her seat, much to my surprise.

 

“Give me a sec Yoona, please?”

 

The way she looked at me, she’s begging, so I nodded at her. I saw her walked up on the stage then talk to the one who’s holding the guitar, then only nod after. She proceeded to the main stage then hold the mic there.

 

“Uhmm, good evening everyone. I hope you all have been enjoying the night. And honestly the last thing I wanted is to ruin that wonderful night but I just have to do this, to that special someone over there.” 

 

She pointed at me then the people turned their gazes on me, I don’t know what to do so I oly gave her an embarrassing smile.

 

“Yoona, listen?”

 

I looked at Sooyoung, looking at me then I just smiled at her.

 

Then the guitarist together with the band started the music. At first I thought, you know, it’s that one heck of a romantic song but I thought wrong. This Choi Sooyoung here knows no romantic stuffs. The first line of the song got me cracking up real hard.

 

She's a 5 foot 10 in catsuit and Bambi eyes

Everybody's who's staring

Wouldn't believe that this girl was mine

I should have known I was wrong

When I left her for a life in pity

But they say you never miss the water until it's gone, yeah
 

The people watching got hyped up on that, I bet that’s why she’s getting more confidence at that. She jumped on the stage and walked in front of me.

 

 

Guess I failed to love you

And you're taking it out tonight


How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?

I can't believe what I just gave away

Now I can't take it back

I don't wanna get lost

I don't wanna live my life without you

How am I supposed to leave you nowWhen you're looking like that? 

 

 

She was asking for my hand and I gave it to her more than willingly.

 

She's all dressed up for glamor and rock and roll

Wanna squeeze her real tight, get out of this place

If only I could take control

But she is out of my reach forever

And just a week ago she lied next to me

It's so ironic how I had to lose just to see 

 

She looked at me happily and just continued singing.

 

That I failed to love you

And you're taking it out tonight

 

I nodded at her playfully together with my infamous pout. Yeah, if you're going to pout, do it the Im way.

 


How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?

I can't believe what I just gave away

Now I can't take it backI don't wanna get lost

I don't wanna live my life without you

How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?
 

I smiled widely and playfully glared at her. I don’t care about the people around anymore. They’re having a good time so I’ll have mine too.

 


I don't wanna forget you

I don't even wanna try

How am I supposed to walk on by

When you're looking like that?
How am I supposed to leave you?

I can't believe what I just gave away'

Cause I can't take it back, I'm lost

I don't wanna live my life without you

How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?
How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?

I can't believe what I just gave away

Now I can't take it back

I don't wanna get lost

I don't wanna live my life without you

How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?


How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?

I can't believe what I just gave away

Now I can't take it back

I don't wanna get lost

I don't wanna live my life without you

How am I supposed to leave you now

When you're looking like that?
 

I was having a good time with her, I didn’t notice that we’re already up on the stage and Sooyoung, kneeling in front of me.

 

“I love you Im Yoona.”

 

The people suddenly clapped around us, some whistling, some urging me to say I love you back.

 

This idiot!

 

Sooyoung held my hand. It felt good. Way too good.

 

Although it took a really long time for us to see each other again, I was sure that this time it was for real. We both knew well that we still have feelings for each other and the love was always there. It never been gone.

 

“I love you too idiot!”

 

She beamed her smile at me and damn that was so breathtakingly beautiful!

 

We finally got back together and this time, it is more wonderful. We might not made it good for the first time, I am sure that this will be even better.

 

We have learned our mistakes in the past. We are both matured already to handle a more serious relationship like ours. We promised to be more giving, understanding and thoughtful of each other.

 

And this time I know that love is lovelier and more magical the second time around.