❅ Let's Make Tonight Special ❅

❅ Summer Love Collection ❅

 

みましょう今夜は特別なもの

 

It's hard to think of a good title no? hehehe and also guess what? My heart was beating fast typing this shot, I don't even know why. HAHAHA! Maybe because I was listening to music? o.o MEH! kekeke, yeah my player's on replay with Westlife's "I need you". I'm so random XD! Anyway, enjoy reading and comment maybe? ;)

 

I first met Yoona on the chat room. I was quickly caught by her funny screen name so I immediately sent her a private message. And I wasn’t wrong. She was indeed a funny girl to chat with. Her good sense of humor was very remarkable. And her wit was amazing too. I felt like I could tell her anything.

 

So we became regular chat mates. Every weekend, I would really stay up late just to wait for her to go online. Sometimes we would chat for so long until the wee of hours. I can even remember the very first time that she invited me to view her web cam.

 

1 new message from sushideer:

 

I smiled automatically upon seeing the new message coming from her.

 

Hey, still up? I was hoping for the both of us to use the web cam? I just really want to know how you look like and yeah..kekeke but it’ll be fine if you don’t want to.

 

My heart beats frantically, mix with nervousness and of course excitement but a lot of questions clouded up on my mind, one of those were her appearances.

 

What if I won’t find her beautiful?

 

What if she’s chubby or something?

 

Those thoughts were lingering on my mind but nevertheless I clicked the box where an invitation for a cam-to-cam. I waited for her to accept the invitation and the system to connect with her web cam. Good thing, what I finally saw didn’t plummet me into disillusionment.

 

Yoona was definitely cute. And her pretty dimple on her left cheek were just too adorable to see, especially when she giggles at my too corny jokes.

 

Were having a good time talking, she’ll compliment me from time to time and I’ll do too likewise that I’m pretty sure made her blush a bit cause she’ll constantly fan herself using her hands and shot me her cutest smile.

 

Waaahh my heart!!

 

It’s almost midnight when we finally bid each other good night but not after finding out that we’re both studying on the same school so we planned on seeing each other around the campus.

 

Tss. Fate Choi Sooyoung!

 

Another reason for you to party Choi! HAHAHA! I smiled dreamingly the whole night after that chat.

 

Im Yoona, you’ll be the death of me.

 

The very first time we met was at the university campus. She was having her vacant hours from class so I gathered all the guts to see her at the corridor of the college building. I was mesmerized when I finally got to set my eyes on her in the flesh.

 

“Yoona-ssi.”

 

I greet her first when I saw her standing alone. The way she turned her head around to look at me felt like everything moved so slow and I just died when she beamed her smile at me showing her cute dimple. You know the feeling right? The feels!! It was too much but I controlled myself from hyperventilating at that moment. The last thing I want was to embarrass myself in front of her.

 

“Oh hi Sooyoung! Drop the formalities, we’re friends right?” she walked and stand close to me. So close that I can smell the sweet scent of the perfume she’s using. Damn!

 

Yoona was a complete charmer. Her outgoing and cheerful personality too was just awesome. I instantly had a crush on her.

 

We shared some talks for half an hour when the bell suddenly ringed, indicating that the next class were about to start so I quickly bid her goodbye then politely asked if I can have her number and she gave it to me happily.

 

I soon started calling her on the phone. I would even consume lots of load just to text her from morning till night. She never failed to give me a reply so I knew that she was interested in me too. I could feel it.

 

After almost a month since we first met in the chat room and the constant meeting and text, I finally asked her out, which she warmly agreed too.

 

Days before that much-awaited first date, I was very anxious. I had to plan things out so I could make it perfect for her, for us. Luckily, I had saved enough money from my dad’s allowance so I was sure I won’t run out of budget. I even asked my older brother Siwon’s car to impress Yoona. It’s always good to leave a good impression right? The friendly neighbor florist had promised me too that she will arrange the best peach rose bouquet that I will hand to my beautiful date.

 

Sunday came. Everything was all set and ready to go. But, I was still nervous. Please God, make it perfect for us. I want to impress her, I prayed constantly as I drove the car outside.

 

I couldn’t stop stealing a look at my face on the mirror every minute as I drive. I was excited. But the traffic in Teherrano was just terrible! I mean since when this street had been this crowded?!

 

Before I left home, it was drizzling a bit but a few minutes later, the rains started to pour so hard. I the radio of the car and listened to the news, I got tensed knowing it’s raining hard.

 

What if Yoona won’t make it tonight?

 

What if she got stranded on her way or something?

 

What if she won’t show up?

 

Those thoughts were bothering me already.

 

It was already 6pm and as I look at my watch, I was repeatedly wishing that I would make it at Myeongdong 7pm sharp. I didn’t want to keep Yoona waiting. I would really shoot myself if I would come late because of the horrible traffic.

 

I made it to Myeongdong five minutes before 7pm. I waited for her at this spot that we agreed to meet up to. The second I got there, I sent Yoona a text message telling that I was there already. I waited for her reply. I was very conscious with the time. It was already 7:15 and she wasn’t there yet and no text message too coming from her. I waited still, anxiously and impatiently. At 7:41, I was already worried. Her mobile phone was out of reach. I have called her more than fifteen times but still, I couldn’t reach her.

 

At 8pm, I gave up already. She won’t make it to our date. Sighing I started moving myself slowly from the spot. There must be a reason why she didn’t make it, but I was still disappointed with the situation. I kept on blaming the heavy rains and the awful traffic!

 

Feeling a bit cold too I entered the comfort room. Once inside, I wanted to cry because of frustration. Too bad Soo, too bad, I said to myself. I combed my disheveled hair. I was about to throw the bouquet of roses, but then, I changed my mind and just left the comfort room.

 

When I was about to leave the place, I saw a familiar young woman ascending the escalator.

 

It was Yoona!

 

I was shocked. She made it! She made it to our date. Ignoring the chunk of people around me, I shouted her name from where I was. Yoona looked back, frantically waving at me. And although the escalator was going up, she hurriedly went down to see me at the ground floor. That whole scene was just funny.

 

We were laughing so hard inside the car as we recalled that scenario on the escalator. Then Yoona told me the reason why she was awfully late at our date. She said she got stranded on her way and unfortunately, she forgot to charge her phone, so while she was on her way, she suddenly ran out of batteries and that was why I couldn’t reach her line. I only smiled to reassure that everything’s fine.

 

We headed towards this bar near the place and took our dinner listening to a local acoustic band that was playing at that time. Yoona seemed to be enjoying the ambience of the place so I was very glad. I actually planned taking her to the movies but since it was late already, we just settled in that bar for two hours, Yoona constantly teasing me to sing a song for her, but me, I know how much of a ‘singer’ I am so I just refused. HAHA!

 

After staying for two hours, I asked her if we can go somewhere so we can have a moment of our own. We talked and giggled at a lot of things. When I noticed that she was chilling a bit, I offered her my sweater. At first she was shy to accept it but I insisted.

 

“What about you? Are you not feeling cold? We can uhmm..share? Maybe?” she asked me shyly, I only smiled at her and told her that it’s fine.

 

Almost midnight, I asked her if she would like to have a coffee first before I take her home. She liked the idea so I took her to SB, also not far from our current place. We stayed there for an hour, chatting the night away.

 

I didn’t want the night to end and I’m sure Yoona felt the same. It was almost perfect. Yoona was just so beautiful that night and I just enjoy her company. Too bad, I had to take her home before 2am. When we finally reached her house, she thanked me for the beautiful roses. Good thing I didn’t throw it.

 

“These are really wonderful flowers. Thanks Soo.” She said. Man, I have to be accustomed with that nickname coming from her.

“I’m glad you liked them…Hey Yoona, I really had a great time with you. I hope we could do this again.. soon. I really enjoyed your company.” I told her while looking at her directly, telling that I meant it. And yet again, she flashed me her so adorable smile.

 

“Yeah. I did enjoy your company too. And yeah, I hope we could do this again soon.” she told me, stressing the word SOON more. “And oh by the way, your sweater. Thanks Soo!” She removed the sweater and handed it to me.

 

“You’re welcome Yoona. So uhmm…goodnight?”

 

“Good morning to you too Soo.” She winked at me playfully, and I admit that sent me blushing.

 

“Right! Bye. See you in school.” I started walking backwards not taking my gaze from her. I saw her slightly tapping her bag with her fingers. I was about to open the door from the driver’s seat when I heard her called out for me, I instantly looked back at her.

 

“Take care! Call me when you get home! Bye!”

 

After telling me that, she hurriedly ran inside her house, leaving me in an almost crazy state, smiling widely at myself. I even checked if there’s anyone present at that moment just not to made sure I’m not embarrassing myself.

 

While driving home, I the cd player of the car then just listened to it the whole ride back to my house, humming softly together with every song.I looked at the sweater and I was surprised it smelled so sweet, like that of a strawberry scent. Was it strawberry? Or not? Whatever. It probably was Yoona’s perfume that got stuck in my sweater. I foolishly hugged the sweater as I drove. I knew I was already in love with her. The date turned out to be a great one and I just can’t wait to see her again.