❅ Together Forever ❅

❅ Summer Love Collection ❅

 

私は私の赤ちゃんを愛し

See how their hands lightly touched each other? Idk but it's giving me feels ;) 

 

I love my baby I love my baby~

 

I quickly shifted my attention to my ringing phone and instantly smiled upon seeing the caller id. It was Im Yoona, my girl.

 

My baby.

 

Not making her wait, I answered the phone happily.

 

“Soo!” I heard her say from the other line.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“Where are you?” she said. I can hear some shuffling sound from her line and I let out a light chuckle.

 

“Busy?” I asked her.

 

“Naah, fixing my things. Lunch together?” Yoona answered me sweetly.

 

“You’re asking me out Yoona?” I told her teasingly.

 

“God yes! I’ve been asking you out everyday for a year now.” She said, giggling. I laughed at her cuteness. “So..?”

 

I looked at the clock hanging on my wall. 11:58 it said. Almost lunch. Great!

 

“I’ll pick you up.” I said.

 

“Okay. See you in a few. Drive slowly yeah?” she told me, chuckling a bit. I giggled at her.

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

I hung up the phone then quickly fixed my things, I grabbed the key and my wallet then dashed off out of my office. I saw Tiffany, one of my colleagues and a very close friend of mine busy typing something on her computer. She smiled after seeing me.

 

“Lunch with her?” Tiffany asked me. I nodded my head then flashed her my dorky smile.

 

“Not going yet?” I hit the button for the elevator. I saw her shook her head slightly.

 

“Jessie’s not done on her meeting. Have fun with Yoona. I’ll see you later, Soo.”

 

I bid her goodbye then got myself inside the elevator. After driving for 10 minutes I finally arrived in front of her company. I saw her already waiting outside so I only beeped at her and quickly shift on her side. She smiled at me after opening the car door. After completely getting in the car, she gave me a peck on the lips then wore her seatbelt properly. I smiled at her sweetly, then continued driving.

 

Yoona and I have been steady for a year already. I was in my last year in the university when we first met. At first I had a little crush on her until it gradually developed into something more. That time, many guys and girls were vying for her attention that I almost thought she wouldn’t take the slightest interest on me.

 

There goes Ok Taecyeon, the ‘beast’. Lee Donghae, the campus’ cutie guy and Choi Siwon, the heartthrob. Campus most popular girls were also trying everything to sweep her off of her feet, what were my chances of winning her? I’m only Choi Sooyoung, not part of those campus hottest, I don’t even know what to label myself inside the campus but luckily I didn’t lose my confidence and just continued pursuing her.

 

And after two months of courtship and dating, I have finally won her sweetest ‘yes’. That moment was just indescribable. I felt like I have won a very stiff competition. Indeed, winning Yoona’s heart was like a triumph from a battle-field.

 

After graduating, looking for a job has been very tough for me. Of course there were job offers from various fashion company firms but I admit I was really picky. I wanted to settle for a reputable company that will compensate me well since I was very determined to save money for Yoona and I so when a friend of mine recommended me the company she's currently working at, I quickly sent my resume and all the requirements needed. Luckily, I got hired after passing the interview. I am now working to one of the biggest and famous fashion company here in Seoul, Elle Girl Korea. 

It was the best decision I've made and I'm enjoying everything I'm doing in my company. Since I got hired in a higher position, I got paid very well. Everything was turning out well. The plan was going smoothly. 

 

Yes. I have been planning to get engaged with her but I haven’t told her about it yet. She was still in her senior year in college and I still have to wait for her to graduate before I could ask her to marry me. I really wanted to surprise Yoona, my baby.

 

While Yoona and I were at the restaurant, her phone suddenly rang. I noticed how excited she was when she started speaking with the caller. Her voice sounded really bright and keyed up. After talking to the person for a minute or two, she hung up the phone.

 

I looked at her happy face. “Was that Seohyun? You looked pretty excited.” She shook her head and said no. “It was Yuri, Kwon Yuri, a childhood friend. She’s now back here in Korea. I just feel great and excited that we’ll get to see each other soon.” She said happily. I nodded my head then just continued devouring the food that’s in front of me.

 

That whole lunch, Yoona was talking about that Yuri non-stop. For some reasons, I got annoyed although I didn’t show it to her. According to my girlfriend, that Yuri was her ultimate closest friend during childhood days and that she had not seen that Yuri for more than five years since her family migrated to Los Angeles. And she also added that that Yuri too used to be her high school sweet heart. I couldn’t help not to get annoyed and be jealous, but other than that, I got worried. I knew that I would be in some sort of competition when this Yuri arrived.

 

Finally, Yoona had somewhat sensed my feelings and quietness. “Hey, Soo. Why are you so quiet? And also your forehead’s scrunched up. Are you jealous?” Now she was making fun of me.

 

“I’m not jealous.” I told her, dishonestly.

 

She laughed at me. “I think you are! Don’t worry baby. She’s just my friend. You have nothing to worry about. I’m yours right?” she assured me as she clasped my hand. With that gesture from her, my jealousy instantly faded away.

 

Since I still have time left, I took her to an ice cream stall then stayed there until she told me that she needs to go back to her company so I drove her back. We bid each other goodbye, then I drove off. I arrived at the company and saw Tiffany, with her girlfriend Jessica, sharing their lunch together. I waved at them and took the seat next to Tiffany.

 

“How’s your lunch date Soo?” she asked me while feeding Jessica. I made a teasing sound upon seeing the sweet gesture, causing for Jessica glared at me. I looked away, gulping.

 

“Good.” I told her timidly.

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at me. “Good? Just good? You must be kidding me!”

 

I laughed at her silliness, then pinched her cheeks. “Eat a lot, love birds. I’m going in.” I quickly stood up, not allowing Tiffany to complain nor throw another question back at me. I continued doing my work for the rest of the day without thinking of anything that would distract me from working properly, one of it was that Kwon Yuri.

***

Two weeks after, I got the chance to take a short vacation in Japan with my family. At first, I didn't want to join them but since my mother insisted, I had no choice but to say yes to her. The day before we headed to Japan, I spent the whole day with Yoona. I took her to a movie then to this Japanese restaurant since she really liked Japanese foods. 

"You can just bring me some food when you came back you know." she teased me.

"Yeah, like I can do that." I teased at her back then gave her a playful wink. I saw her rolled her eyes at me that made me laugh.

"Shikshin." she mumbled.

"As if you're not."

"I'm not." she stucked her tongue out at me.

We didn't stayed that long since I need to sleep early because of the morning flight. Upon taking her home, she reminded me to be careful during my stay then just enjoy the vacation. I kissed her good night then drove back home.

***

My family and I spent a 9-day vacation in Japan while Yoona was very busy with her studies since exams were coming and she needs to pass all the requirements for her to graduate nicely. I would call her almost everyday. I would fill her with my stories about how beautiful the places that we had gone to, the deliscious food I've tasted, teasing her from time to time and of course, how much I terribly missed her. I also promised her that I would bring some Japanese food for her when I came back.

It was on the 8th day, a day before my flight when Yoona texted me saying that she and her family will be going to the airport to fetch that Kwon Yuri and her parents. For some reasons, I got scared again. 

"Here comes trouble" I thought.

I don't want to sound mean but that's what I thought everytime I hear that Kwon Yuri's name. 

 

Part 2 --->