❅ Together Forever II ❅

❅ Summer Love Collection ❅

 

一緒に永遠に

DIE WITH ME PLEAAASSSEEE ;A; 

 

After enjoying the 9 day vacation in Japan, me and my family finally went back to Korea. The first thing I did when I got out from the airport was of course call my girl whom I missed very much. What disappointed me were the long rings and when finally someone picked up the phone it’s not the person I was expecting to answer.

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“Hi Auntie. Where’s Yoona?” I asked her, disappointment can be clearly traced from my voice.

 

 

“She just got home an hour ago from school. But she went out again, probably with Yuri. I’ll tell her to call you once she got home.” Her mother told me. I thanked her and hung up the phone.

 

She’s with that Kwon Yuri?!

 

This time, I was completely jealous. Undeniably jealous. Without further ado, I decided to just leave her a message saying that I’m back in the country already.

 

After a 45 minutes drive, we finally reached our home. I asked my parents to just leave my things in the living room then quickly went to my room to change and have some good rest. I planned on calming my jealous self so when Yoona calls me there’ll be no misunderstandings and fights. That was the last thing I want to happen. I tucked myself in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

It was already afternoon when I woke up, I felt a little grumpy and in a not-so-good-mood but it all faded away once I checked my phone and saw that my girlfriend finally left a message and actually called two times, which obviously I missed since I was on my dreamland. I quickly dialed her number and after a few rings, she answered it.

 

“Hi baby.” She greeted me enthusiastically, I smiled automatically.

 

“How’s your day?” I asked her.

 

“How’s yours?” she answered me giggling. “I called you a while ago-“

 

“Yeah yeah, I was asleep so I’m sorry.”

 

I heard her chuckle from the other line. “Nah, you don’t have to be sorry.”

“Right. Because it has to be you saying sorry to me, I called you too you know.” I tried making it sound like I’m sulking but to be honest I really was sulking, especially when I remembered that she’s with that Kwon Yuri.

 

“Oh yeah that I’m really sorry. Yuri asked me to tour her around the place and I forgot to bring my phone with me. Sorry baby.” She said, sincerely in which I returned a light chuckle.

 

“It’s fine.” I told her timidly.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Uhuh.”

 

“You’re jealous again, aren’t you?”

 

“Of course not.”

 

There she goes again, teasing and making fun of me.

 

“Really?” she said giggling.

 

“Yah Im Yoo-“

 

“Alright, alright you’re not. Where’s my souvenir?”

 

“Now you’re looking for your souvenir. Didn’t you miss me?” I pouted at myself.

 

“I didn’t. I have Yuri with me remember?” she laughed loudly.

 

I knew that she was just playing around and teasing me but, again, I couldn’t help myself and turned into a jealous wreck upon hearing that Kwon Yuri’s name. I can hear Yoona’s voice from the other line but I pretended not hearing a thing to let her know that I’m mad.

Why the heck does she even have to repeat that name over and over again?!

 

“Soo..baby? I’m sorry alright? I was just teasing you.” Yoona told me apologetically.

 

“I’ll be taking a bath. I’m hungry too so just talk to you later.” I told her in a cold voice.

 

“Yah Soo. I missed you very much. Please, I was just really kidding a while ago. Hmm~ please I’m sorry.”

 

I sighed heavily and ruffled my already messed hair, trying in every way to calm myself.

 

“It’s fine really. I’m hungry really so I’m just gonna call you again later. Then if you have time, we can meet.”

 

“Am I forgiven? Like for real?” I giggled a bit, almost forgetting about the jealous thingy stuffs that quickly. Yeah that quick cause I mean, Yoona was using her sweetest voice at me together with her infamous aegyo that only added up to me wanting to see her more so there’s nothing I could do about that anymore.

 

“Yes you are and yes for real. So I’ll call you again later?”

 

“I’ll go to your house then.”

 

“No it’s okay, I’ll be going. I bought some stuffs for Aunt and Uncle too so I’ll go and give that to them.”

 

“Mine?”

 

“Oh I thought that Yuri already bought something for you?” Now it’s my turn to .

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“What?”

 

“Stop.”

 

“What?”

 

“Uggh! I said I was just kidding alright.” Even if I’m not seeing her at that moment, I know that she’s pouting already.

 

“Okay. See you later.”

 

“Okay. Hurry, I missed you a lot.” I smiled and was about to answer when she cut me off. “I love you Soo.”

 

“I love you too. Later okay?”

 

“Yep. Bye.”

 

After bidding each other goodbye, I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to fix myself. Thoughts about the possibility of meeting Kwon Yuri’s clouding up my mind. It’s now or never. Yoona is mine. I won’t let that Kwon Yuri makes our relationship rocky.

 

***

 

I arrived in front of Yoona’s house. I didn’t have to wait that long outside cause her Mom opened the door for me already. I greeted her and kissed her cheeks the moment I got inside the house completely. Yoona quickly ran towards me and hugged me tight.

 

“I missed you baby!”

 

I quickly returned the hug back, grinning from ear to ear when finally I saw the girl I loved the most. I kissed her cheeks when she pulled away from me slightly. She gave me a peck in return, I was about to peck her lips back when we heard someone coughed at the back.

 

I turned my head around and there I saw a tall, beautiful girl with a silky long hair, looking at us awkwardly.

 

Kwon Yuri.

 

I already knew that she’s that Kwon Yuri, Yoona’s been talking a lot.

 

Well, I must admit that she’s beautiful but not as beautiful as my girlfriend here beside me. Yoona smiled at me and slowly let go off of the hug and held my hand and dragged me towards the living room where Kwon Yuri’s standing.

 

“Baby, she’s Kwon Yuri, my childhood friend. Yuri, she’s Choi Sooyoung, my girlfriend.” Yoona looked and smiled at me. We shook hands of course.

 

“Nice to meet you Sooyoung, I hope you don’t mind, me calling you that way.” Yuri told me, giving me a smile. I smiled in return.

 

“Of course not. Any friends of Yoona is a friend of mine as well.” I answered, trying to give her my best smile. I observed that I was actually a few inches taller than her and my skin’s quite fair than her. We’re in the same age so there’s no problem about using some honorifics and stuffs. We had a small talk, simple greetings and all that basics. She seemed like a smart and nice girl, but with that kind of smile she would throw at my girlfriend, I was absolutely sure I could never trust her.

 

***

The succeeding days, I busied myself with my work. Reports and projects are everywhere. Everything’s in a rush. One of the most important and stressing time of the year, as they say’s coming. Even the American couple has been very much ‘into’ their work that they couldn’t bother their self to bother me, of course it’s a very good thing for me.

 

It’s been two weeks, and Yoona and I didn’t get to see each other that often. I knew she was busy with her studies too. Though we’re not seeing each other, I had made sure that I sent her a message everyday just to check on her and tell all those mushy, cheesy stuffs.

 

It’s past 7 pm and I’m still at work , I received a text message from Yoona.

 

Hi! Still at work?

Could you meet me?

Starbucks. I’ll wait for you there.

 

That message worried me, a lot. I felt a sudden thud in my throat. I quickly fixed my things and rushed out from the company after bidding my co-workers goodbye. I was distracted. After a few left and right turns, I arrived at the meeting place. There I saw Yoona sitting, she’s facing the entrance door so she saw me already. Without saying a word, I sat on the vacant seat in front of her.

 

“What do you want to eat?” I started, my eyes fix on her.

 

Yoona shook her head and just smiled a little at me. “I’m not hungry but if you are you can order yours.”

 

“I’m not hungry too. What is it Yoona? Is there something wrong?”

 

I was getting very anxious every second that passes by. And Yoona, not looking at me’s adding up to my anxiety. I’m also getting impatient so I asked her again, but what she told me the next made me furious inside.

 

“Yuri. She’s…trying to win me back Soo..she’s courting me again. I think she will be staying here for good if ever I said ‘yes’ to her.” Yoona began, her voice was low.

Anger’s starting to build up deep down from my insides but I managed to hold it back, although I had really wanted to punch the table and shout like some crazy person.

 

I knew that Yuri was going to bring us nothing but problems!

 

I shouted to my head. I looked at Yoona intently and I could see she was tensed, very tensed.

 

“Okay..” I started, and it got her attention cause she automatically turned her head to look at me. “..she’s courting you. Will you let her court you again?” I asked her as I held my breath.

 

“What? Sooyoung? Of course not. It’s just that…” yet again, she got tensed. She couldn’t find the right words so I told her what was going on my mind.

 

“….you still have feelings for her. Is that it? Baby, there’s nothing to worry about it right?...unless you are still in love with him.” I told her with a pained heart, I tried avoiding looking at her cause I feared that once I did, the tears might fall.

 

She didn’t reply to me anymore. That whole “dinner”, we both kept our silence. I just had an ice tea and that was it. I offered driving her home but she declined saying that she brought her father’s car.

 

“Take care, drive safely.” I told her sincerely. She just nodded then left.

 

I knew this was going to happen. I didn’t exactly know what I felt after that. Anger. Betrayal. Anger or Betrayal? Why did she say that to me at all? Was she guilty of liking Yuri too? I felt like exploding that moment.

 

**

 

For almost a week, Yoona and I didn’t talk. She didn’t even dare to text me and I didn’t either. Maybe we needed some breathing space from each other after that dinner. I thought, giving her some space will make her realize things.

 

Saturday night came; I was with Tiffany and Jessica, at some bar trying to relieve some stress. I got envious looking at the couple, well a little. I sighed heavily, remembering Yoona and our ‘war’. Jessica took notice of it and concernedly asked me about my problem. I planned on just nudging the topic but knowing her, she won’t let it pass.

 

“Spill it out Soo. You had a fight with Yoona?” she asked, staring at me intently. I felt like crying the moment I felt Jessica’s hand rubbing my back smoothly. Tiffany, also helped giving comfort by tapping my hands, which was holding the glass of beer, gently. I felt defeated so I told them what happened that night. Tiffany was the first one to burst out after hearing the story.

 

She flicked my forehead, an action I was not  expecting from her. I literally screamed after feeling the sting of it.

 

“Yah Tiffany! What the hell’s wrong with you?!” I told her, getting the glass of cold beer and placing it on my forehead. Cursing under my breath feeling the pain. I looked at Tiffany who’s still wearing her angry face. I was about to glare at her when yet again, she gave me another round of flick, this time I dodged it, causing her to hit the glass instead.

 

I turned to Jessica who’s wearing her cold face. “Yah! Jessica! What’s wrong with your girlfriend huh?!” Her poker face added to my annoyance. “Come here you-“

 

“Instead of staying here, wasting your time why don’t you go to Yoona and stop that war between you two! You might lose her to that Kwon Yuri and heck, it might be forever!” That word hit me, hard.

 

I can’t lose Yoona. Not to that Kwon Yuri. Not to anyone. Yoona is mine.

 

I panicked. I quickly stood up, waving to Tiffany and Jessica. They’re waving back at me, both smiling. I drove my car towards her house. I was calling Yoona but her phone was out of reach.

 

I was about to park my car in front of Yoona’s house when a familiar face suddenly appeared on the rear side of the gate. I wasn’t expecting to see that face. The face of trouble, Kwon Yuri.

 

I got off the car. I didn’t greet him and just continued walking towards the door. I was about to give the bell a push when she approached me.

 

“Got a minute? I want to talk to you.” Yuri said.

 

“About what? About my Yoona, my girlfriend?” I told her coldly.

 

“Yes about her. I’m sure you know that I am in love with her.” She uttered directly.

 

When I heard that, I almost wanted to hit her in her face. But I didn’t want to create trouble, especially in front of Yoona’s house. I kept my calm and tossed my car keys on my palm the whole time Yuri was talking to me.

“I admit that I still have feelings for your girlfriend. And I have to be honest, I tried stealing her away from you because I knew she still has feelings for me.” She continued. My face was turning all red from anger and smoke was literally coming out from my head already. I knew I was going to burst out of anger any second at that moment.

 

“…she still has feelings for me but…she loves you, a million lots more than what she feels for me. She doesn’t want to be with me. She can’t love me the same way she loves you. I guess I lost the game, oh that’s wrong but yeah. You win.” She ended.

 

I stopped tossing the car keys upon hearing that. I felt relieved naturally. Yuri extended her hand to me, an offer which I didn’t decline. She also told me that she’ll be leaving for LA the following week.

 

“Sorry for causing trouble to you and Yoona.” Yuri told me sincerely. I chuckled at her.

 

“I knew you were trouble.” I laughed when I heard her scoffed and joined me laughing. After releasing some laughs, Yuri turned to me seriously.

 

“Don’t hurt her Sooyoung okay?”

 

I exhaled deeply and looked back at her. “Never gonna.”

 

Yuri nodded and smiled at me. “Well, I’ll be going now. Bye.” She gave me a last pat on the shoulder and proceeded walking to her car and drove off. I was left there alone, standing. I’m still thinking of the words to say to Yoona so I decided to stay outside first. I sat up on the last step of the stairs.

 

“Can I sit there beside you?”

 

I got startled a bit when I heard someone talked to me at the back, needless to turn my head around to find out who it was but I still did anyway. A wide smile instantly crept on my lips when I saw Yoona, on her pajamas staring back at me.

 

“Come here then.” I wiped some imaginary dust on my left side of the seatsn’t expecting any form of physical gesture from her since I know that we’re still in ‘war’ but she surprised me when I felt her long arms wrapped around my left shoulder, leaning her head slowly on my right.

 

“Look at the stars.” She said pointing up above us, I followed her fingers and also looked above.

 

“What about them?”

 

“Nothing.” I heard her giggle so I turned my head at her only to feel her warm breath softly brushing at my face. She smiled at me tenderly before closing the gap between us. I automatically responded to the kiss and just let ourselves get drowned to that pool full of butterflies and rainbows and unicorns under the sky full of stars.

 

My heart beats so fast, I felt so warm and giddy inside. The butterflies probably had woken up and maybe they’re flattering their wings thus the feeling and I won’t be fighting that.I don’t have any plans for that.

 

We pulled out from the kiss gradually and just looked at each other’s eyes, giggling at the same time.

 

“I missed you.” I told her, holding her hands.

 

“I missed you more.” I felt Yoona tightened the hold of my hands and smiled at me.

 

I moved closer to her ears and whispered those magic words to her. “I love you Yoona.” She giggled and also did the same to me.

 

“I love you more Sooyoung.”

 

I kissed her forehead gently but when she was about to kiss mine, I backed away quickly, covering it with both hands

remembering the flicking I got from Tiffany. I saw Yoona frowned at me.

 

“Let me see that.”

 

“No.” I told her, nervously.

 

“Why not?” Yoona raised her left eyebrow at me.

 

“It’s nothing.” I tried standing up but knowing Yoona, she quickly wrapped both her arms on mine and forced me to remove my hands from my forehead, in victory.

 

“Oh my god! What happened to your forehead?!” I saw her panicked.

 

“Uhmm..Tiffany…she flic-“

“Get in and let me put some pack on that.” Istood up and trailed Yoona from behind. After making sure that it’s not swelling too much Yoona put aside the ice pack. I thanked her then proceeded walking to the door. Not wanting to bother my girlfriend a lot since she still has class the next morning.I was about to reach the door when I felt warm arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“How about some sleepover?” Yoona whispered to me. I smiled at her then shook my head.

 

“You have class tomorrow ba-“

 

“Screw that. I missed you a lot and all I wanted right now is to cuddle with you. Now let’s go.” Yoona dragged me towards her room and after that night our forever together with each other starts.