Chapter 05

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Changmin VS Jaejoong, Yunho VS Umma~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Jaejoong may not be as smart as Changmin in studies. But this does not mean that he was default in his surroundings. He realized since Changmin went to the wet market a week ago, his husband often returned home from work late than usual. While Changmin was not the kind of person who likes to hang out after work but if he goes to the gym.

Today, Changmin got home at 7.30 pm. In fact, he usually will be home before 6 pm. Jaejoong sighed as stacking dishes in the kitchen. His heart was so tempted to ask Changmin changes but wonder if Changmin will think that he does not trust his own husband.

"Oi, what pensive there alone?"

Jaejoong gasped. He saw Changmin was standing in the doorway of the kitchen while carrying Moobin on his shoulders.

" Lets watch TV together," said Changmin again.

" Yes..yes… let me finish this first, " said Jaejoong.

Changmin carried Moobin to living room to watch TV. While Jaejoong still in the kitchen, Changmin call Ji Sung.

Changmin already led Moobin into the living room to watch tv. While Jaejoong still in the kitchen, Changmin called Ji Sung. His boss recently returned from Japan a few days ago but Changmin did not get to see him yet. The man sounded so cheerful and after being questioned repeatedly by Changmin, did he admit that he proposed to his girlfriend while in Tokyo the other day.

After hung up with Ji Sung, Changmin closes his cell phone. Jaejoong had already sat down beside him sort of staring it. Moobin was no care to anyone after getting a bottle of milk from Jaejoong.

"Why looking at me like that? Am i so handsome?" asked Changmin to Jaejoong.

"Min, you would not lie to me, right?" Jaejoong asked back.

While in the kitchen just now, Jaejoong already think carefully about the 'mystery' Changmin always return late in that week. Jaejoong determined. If Changmin offended, at least he will sulk only until tomorrow morning.

"Depends on the situation."

"Min ..."

"You ... What you wanna know?"

"Why lately you always return home late?"

Both of them looked at each other. Changmin did not think Jaejoong would ask such things now. He was expecting his wife are suspicious but do not think that's Jaejoong will asking for an explanation so soon.

"If I say that I met with the squid seller then, you believe me?" Changmin tried to tease his wife.

"Min, do not fool around," Jaejoong scolded.

"I'm serious. I do have others."

Jaejoong stared at her husband's face. Although Changmin looks serious with the answer, but Jaejoong knew it was not the correct answer. He knows Changmin since school days. He knew very well that Changmin lied.

"If like that, you asked the squid seller to cook you breakfast tomorrow," said Jaejoong ago resilient got up to leave her husband.

Changmin continued to hold the arm and pulled Jaejoong sat down again. Ignoring Jaejoong's protests, he embraced him tightly. Moobin watching his parents antics just chuckled while his milk bottle on the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter