Chapter 02

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Fish market is not place for eyewash...~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Today should Changmin lazing in front of the tv and enjoy anything that can be eaten at home because he vacation for 3 days. Unfortunately, early Jaejoong was asked him to go to the market to buy tomatoes and squid when know he was so leisure. Initially, Changmin trying to avoid. He would rather offer himself to keep Moobin, while Jaejoong working at Park Myung Soo's restaurant.

“ Min, I have to manage the kitchen restaurant alone this morning.  Boss Park will nagging if things in the kitchen are not ready," told Jaejoong.

“ But, Jae… I’m not familiar going to wet market like that. Back from there, body will smell like a fish. Easy for virus to stick on the body.” complained Changmin.

“ You.. aishh..  Don’t you want to eat lunch?”

And Changmin already succumbed. He was not willing to go hungry just because Jaejoong is sulking with such a little thing. Yes, Changmin is not ashamed to admit that he cannot live without food. Not to mention the delicious delights cooked by his mate. No wonder people call him the 'Godzilla'.

Changmin could damn boss Park which is responsible for taking Jaejoong worked as a chef at his restaurant. If not because of him, Jaejoong not that busy now. In fact, Moobin often brought together to work because Jaejoong did not want yet to send his son to child care centre. Luckily the restaurant is located on the ground floor of the same building.

‘ I can’t believe I do all this because of him. And food.’

Changmin is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter