Chapter 04

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Teacher Park Yoochun looking for love~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Today, Yoochun was not enthusiastic. The English teacher tries to find Changmin for a few days but the young men always not there in the studio since last week. Like it or not, he was determined to go to his uncle's restaurant after school ends. He hopes to reach Changmin through Jaejoong.

" Eh, you're skipping work? It still 11.30am but you have been hanging out here."

Myung Soo intentionally interfere Yoochun which newly sat in one chair, bring a briefcase. Yoochun who are familiar with his uncle's evil mouth just grinned. His uncle was known with the behaviour to tease people regardless of anyone.

" Today is school exam, ajusshi. Students go home early include teachers."

"So, why not continue to return home?”

"Err ... I want to ask something to Jaejoong."

Myung Soo narrow his face towards Yoochun cause the young men momentarily dumbfounded.

"You want to flirting with my chef, yes?" Myung Soo asked fully suspicious.

"Uh, I was not going to do that! I'm still sane, ajusshi. I not dare to find some kinds of diseases like certain people," replied Yoochun naive.

Myung Soo frowned as he looked at Yoochun. Yoochun was blinking looking at him.

"How dare you ..."

"Eh?"

"Yoochun! What are you doing here?"

Myung Soo and Yoochun together looked at Changmin who arrived at the restaurant unnoticed by them earlier. Changmin raised his eyebrows to find the restaurant  tycoons face sour.

 

"Hi, boss! Are you food poisoning?" Changmin asked sarcastically.

"Do you think i am that easy to die?" response Myung Soo.

"No. But your face sour seems swallowed a bottle of vinegar."

Yoochun burst to laugh hearing the words cause Myung Soo stared hard at him. Changmin just grinned because successfully to make the boss furious.

"I think Jaejoong was color blindness at the time he married you. Insane boy," said Myung Soo before he leaves them.

"You are dare to , Changmin. Not you afraid he sack your wife?"

"No. If he sack Jaejoong, I'll report on Aunt Dora. Make his shop rent higher than usual."

Yoochun and Changmin then talk about their work for a while. In their conversation, Changmin noticed Yoochun wanted to ask him something but disinclined to do so.

"Yoochun, why you are so eager to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter