Chapter 13

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Aerobics Story at Night~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  “So hyung, how do you feel living in the same house with in-laws?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Don’t show like you don’t understand… it’s good or bad?”

 

It is nearly a week he living under one roof with his in-laws and brother in-laws. To him, he didn’t feel awkward if his husband was there by his side when all the family members gather. At least Changmin can accompany his mother and brother chatting while he and their son talking with his father in law.

 

“Hyung is so quiet. Of course you couldn’t do “aerobics at night” like usual, right? Junsu was deliberately teasing his cousin.

 

“Junsu! Can’t you think about anything else? Since when did you become Mr.Park student?

 

“Hyung, don't be angry.  If you even want to angry, you should scold Minnie. Whatever vcd Ji Sung brought from abroad, he always lend at Changmin. What else, we watch use the computer in the studio."

 

He pouts because he knew Changmin have hobby to watching ography since his teenage days to the present. Only he never brings back the obscene things to the house. For this reason, he is not really concerned with his ​​husband's hobby.

 

When speaking about hobby was remind him to  Yunho. The man now have a new 'hobby' which is sitting on the balcony opposite the kitchen while smoking. If just about smoking, he may not feel weird. But he noticed that the person not just sit there smoking, even spend many hours on the balcony while onserved him cooking through the kitchen window. At times, he could observe Jaejoong enter the bathroom beside the kitchen.

 

“Hyung, what is about Changmin brother? Didn’t he gives any problem?” he asked, seemed to know what was distracting his cousin concentration

 

“No. Just that sometimes he sorts of deliberately want to pull the attention. But I didn’t pay much attention.”

 

“When i first met him, i never thought that he was 'Yunnie' you always say in our email last time. No wonder he said that he used to hear my name. Is there anything about me that you're telling him?”

 

“Once in a while. Don’t worry, I never tell him that we are in the same situation.”

 

Both of the cousins have the same 'privilege'. However, Jaejoong have no problem accepting his condition. Instead of Junsu is preparing to undergo surgery as a normal man. He did not understand why Jaejoong refused to do the same thing."

 

“Eh, where is your scooter? Are you already sold it? he asked back to his cousin's.

 

“No, Changmin lend to Yunho. He feel pity to see his brother have to wait for the bus when off to work. After all, we are both rare to use the scooter anymore,”

 

“Oh, he is really a good boy. Hopefully after this he’s not lend you too his hyung,” he said without further refined.

 

“Junsu! Don’t talking nonsense!” he pinched the side of his cousin's mouth with exasperation.

 

He is slightly due to the pinch. The noise is caused Myung Soo out of the kitchen and found the cook was sitting in front of the counter along with Junsu. He frowned and approached them.

 

“It is already past 2. Why you are still not go home? And you, Junsu... don't be lazy.”

 

“Hyung, i only work a half day for today. I stopped here because i'm waiting for Yoochun. I want to bring him to the gym this afternoon," he said as he rubbed the side of his mouth pinched by Jaejoong earlier.

 

“Since when my nephew goes to the gym? Often, he would go to sleep in a public library,” replied Myung Soo not believes.

 

Myung Soo realized Jaejoong still sit in front of the counter without showing any signs to budge. He let go a small sigh knowing the reason why. He even patted Junsu's shoulder.

 

“While you're waiting for Yooc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter