Plan (part 1)

My life as the twin

Sorry for updating so late. I had the state test for the last two week so I was busy with that. Sorry again and I hope you will like this chapter. ^^                                                                                           

Your POV:

It's 10:30 pm now. I should go to sleep, I thought to myself. I went to the bathroom and went to brush my teeth. Then I set my alarm to 7am. I close my light and fell asleep just like that. The next morning my alarm begin to ring. 

"Shut that thing off!" I heard Chunji oppa complain.

"Sorry." I shouted back.

I should have fix the setting before going to sleep but dang the alarm is loud. I could use this to wake oppa up, I thought to myself as I shut the alarm off. Then I wentto the bathroom to change into my uniform and brush my teeth. Once I finished, I came out of the bathroom and went downstairs with my bag and my glasses. I sat down to eat my breakfast  and a few minutes later someone covered my eyes.

"I know it's you oppa. You can take your hands off now." I told him.

"Your no fun. I'm going to get revenge on you for waking me up so early." Oppa said.

"At least your not late for school and good luck on your revenge. I'm leaving now." I replied.

"You eat so fast like a pig." Oppa teased.

"At least a pig wake up earlier that the lazy ." I reply and walk away.

I knew for sure he is going to be mad. I left the house and walk to the bus stop. When I got to school, I went to my homeroom and saw Hyemi there. I took the seat next to her and said hi. Then we started to chat about randdom things and also about oppa. Soon, the class was filled with students. All of the sudden, fangirls began to scream. And in came oppa and his friend. Their fangilrls are so annoying. Can't they just shut up?! I thought to myself. Soon the class started to quiet down because ms. Kim enter. Class pass by presto fast and soon it was lunch time. In a few hours, my plan is going to start, I thought to myself. And like always, fangirls and screaming and talking about teen top. When will they ever shut up? Soon, lunch was over  and we went back to class. My last period is with oppa and Hyemi so my plan is going to work. I asked ms. Kim if she can keep oppa afterschool and she said yes. She is such a nice teacher. Then ms. Kim dismiss us.

"Hyemi can you help my find my phone? I think I left it in the janitor room." I said with a sad and worry tone.

"Sure." She replied and went to the directin where the janitor room is located.

i shut off my phone so when someone call me it wouldn't ring. A step is done. All I have to do is to get oppa into the janitors room and the plan will work.