Again?!

My life as the twin

By the end of the week, everyone handed in their history report. L.joe and I also became pretty close again. Anyways, we then went to homeroom.

"Since there is a festival soon, any suggestions on what we should do?" Our class president asked.

One by one, students began to raise their hand. She call the students and they told her their suggestion. Finally, she called on Minah.

"Minah-sshi, what's your suggestion?" Our class president asked.

"I suggest our class to do a play." She replied.

"Which play?" She asked.

"Cinderella." Minah said.

"Does everyone agree to her suggestion?" The class president asked.

"Yes." Most of the class said.

"Okay. We're doing Cinderella but the roles of each student will be picked by Mrs.Kim and I." She told us.

Then, everyone went home.

"Who do you think will play CInderella?" Hyemi asked me once we got into my brother's car.

"Probably Minah." I replied.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I was doing my homework since I was in the mood of doing it. Once I got home, I change out of my uniform and into comfortable clothes. Then I got onto my bed and fell asleep since I've been feeling sleepy the whole day. I was awaken by someone who was shaking me.

"What?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"It's dinner time." The person replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7:30." He told me.

"Oh." I replied and got off my bed.

Then oppa and I went downstairs. After we finished eating, I went back to my room. I took a shower, brush my teeth and feel asleep. The next day I was awaken by my alarm, I shut it off and went to the bathroom. Once I got out, I was fully dressed. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast that was already prepared. Soon, oppa also came downstairs with his uniform on.

"Hurry up or else we are going to be late." I told him.

"I know." He replied as he got in the car.

He drove to Hyemi's house to pick her up.

"Good morning." Hyemi greeted as she got in the car.

"Good morning." I replied.

Once we arrived to school, we all got out and headed to homeroom. The three of us enter the classroom and took a seat as ourclass president went to the front of the classroom.

"My fellow classmate, may I have your attention please?" She asked.

All eyes were on her after she said that.

"Thank you. Mrs.Kim and I had pick the roles you will be playing." She started but got cut off since everyone was exicted.

They were talking to their friends about the roles they hope they will be playing.

"If you don't be quiet, I will change the roles that you are playing!" Our class president shouted.

Then, the class was filled with silence.

"Okay. The person who will be playing the prince is L.Joe-sshi and the person who is playing Cinderella is Hana-sshi -"

Once again, she got cut off.

"Why am I not Cinderella?!" Minah shouted.

"Becuase you don't fit the role." She replied.

"Then what role do I fit?" Minah asked.

"One of the Cinderella's step sister." Our class president told her.

"But I want to play Cinderella." Minah whined.

"Too bad. You can play her step sister or don't be in the play at all." She said.

Minah had nothing to say so she didn't inue to argue. Once Minah had quiet down, our class president continue telling us the roles we will be playing.

"Also, L.Joe-sshi and Hana-sshi, you need to practice together so it would be more realistic." Our class president told the noth of us.

Me and L.Joe partnered again?! I thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter turned out pretty long(it's actually prewritten).

Anyways, school starts tomorrow(September 9) so I will bwcome pretty busy so I won't be able to update every few days, so instead, I'm planning to update every Sunday. I will prewrite then so I won't take an hour to update.

Also congrats to Teen Top for their second win with Rocking. ^^