The play

My life as the twin

After afew weeks of practicing, the day finally arrived. It was 2 hours before the play began when everyone got extremely busy. Students running around, some fixing their costume and some were getting their makeup done. Soon, the play began. Everything went smoothly until the ball part. It was the part where Cinderella meet the Prince. I was afraid that I would mess up. I went back on stage and all the attention was on me, including the ones on the the stage. L.joe began walking towards me.

"May I have a dance?" He asked once he was in front of me.

"Sure." I replied and took his hand.

We move back and foward without stepping on each other.

"Don't you think it's getting too stuffy in here?" He asked.

I look around and saw more popele on stage.

"Yea." I agreed.

The light of the stage was turned off and everyone got off the stage. The other students changed the background and other things. Then they lights were turned back on and L.Joe and I went back on to the stage. We said what we had to say from the script. Then, there were noises from the clock. It only meant one thing, it is 12 o'clock.

"I have to go." I said as I got up.

"Wait. Why are you leaving?" L.Joe asked.

"I have to go." I repeated as I left the stage, purposely leaving one of the glass slipper on the stage.

Afterward, the play continued with me/Cinderella getting tortured by her step mother and step sisters. There was a knock on the door and the step mom went to open it.

"Good evening ma'am." L.Joe said.

"Good evening Prince." She said. "How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for someone." He told her.

"And who may she be?" She asked him.

"Someone who can fit this slipper." He replied as he took the glass slipper out and showed it to to her.

The step mother and the step sister both tried it on hoping that it wouls fit them. But unfortunately, it didn't fit them.Then it was my turn. I put my feet in and it fit perfectly.

"The prince had found the mysterious girl." The narrator said.

The next part was when Cinderalla and the Prince get married, which is also the part where they kiss. I was standing there, frozon. I knew that I would be nervous but my feelings right now is beyond nervous. Slowly, L.Joe lean in and I also move closer until our lips touch. Everyone on stage and tha audience cheered. We had to stay like that until the curtains close. Once it closed, I was about to pulled away but L.Joe pulled me closer. A few seconds later, he pulled away.

"I love you." He said and walked away.

What the?! I thought as I stood there like an idiot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been watching music programs these days which cuz I wanna watch Teen Top perform so yea. Anyways, I'm not sure of this really happened in the movie Cinderella since I watched it years ago. I was planning to watch it but I couldn't find the cartoon version on Youtube so I wrote this based on my memories.

Next chapter will be up next sunday.

Bye bye. ^^