L.Joe's house

My life as the twin

Our class president began passing out the script to the students participating in the play. Then she told the ones that aren't in the play what they're going to do. I was looking through the script when something caught my attention. Oh no. This is not happening, I thought.

"Um... class president?" I called.

"Yes."

"I was wondeing if Cinderella must kiss the prince or not." I told her,

"They must kiss." She said.

"Oh. Okay."

The day continued as my class talk about the play. During lunch, Hyemi and I sat with Teen Top

"Should we start practicing for the play?" Hyemi asked.

"I think we sould if we want it to be perfect." I replied.

"Who's house?" L.Joe asked.

"Yours." Oppa answered.

"Sure." He said.

When the bell rang, we all went back to class. Then after afew more period, school finally ended. The four of us (excluding the rest of Teen Top) headed to L.Joe's house.

"Nice house." I comment.

"Thanks." He replied.

"You live by yourself?" Hyemi asked.

"No. My parents are on a business trip." He told her.

"Shouldn't we go to your house instead of your parent's?" Oppa asked.

"Of course not. Unless you want to see that ." L.Joe replied.

"Heck no. Let's start." Oppa said.

We all took out our script and began practicing. I was playing Cinderella, L.joe was being the prince, oppa was the king and Hyemi was just filling in for the other characters since she isn't in the play. We practice most of the parts beside the part where Cinderella and the prince kiss.

"It's pretty late. We should head home now." Oppa said.

"Yea." Hyemi and I agreed.

After saying goodbye, the three of us left. Once we (oppa and I) got home, we ate and then I went to my room. I took a shower, brush my teeth and change into confortable clothes, I headed to my bed since I didn't have homework today. Tomorrow is the offical day of practice, I thought and then drift off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is short. Sorry TT. I only had time to prewrite a part of this so the rest just came out of my mind when I was typing this up.

School is killing me. I don't have time to watch stuff anymore TT. Next chapter will be updated next Sunday night (NY time) because Monday through Friday is school day so I don't have much time to update. Saturday is the day I try to catch up on all the shows that I need to watch (I don't always end up watching them all though). And the Sunday is homework/update day (although I tries to do my homework on Friday, it never worked out because I end up being lazy.)

Please do upvote, subscribe and comment. Bye. ^^