School

My life as the twin

When the morning came, the maid went to call Hana up.

"Miss Hana, it's time to wake up." The maid said to the sleeping teen.

"Okay. You can leave." Hana replied and sat up.

Miss Hana is easier to wake up than Master Chunji. The maid thought to herself as she left Hana's room. Hana got off her bed and bring her uniform with her to the bathroom. When she got out, she took her glasses and put them on. Then she went downstairs to see breakfast prepared. Hana sat down and began eating. Awhile later, she notice that Chunji wasn't downstair so she decided to call him up. When Hana got to Chunji's room, she saw a sleeping teen and the maid standing there.

"What's going on?" She asked the maid.

"Master Chunji won't wake up." The maid replied without looking at Hana.

"Oh. I'll deal with this. You can leave now." Hana told the maid.

And with that, the maid left Chunji's room.

"Oppa wake up." Hana said but got no reply.

"If you don't wake up, I'll pour water on you," Hana warn the sleeping teen.

Since she didn't get any reply, Hana went into Chunji's bathroom and got a bucket of water.

"I'm really going to pour it on you." Hana warn hoping he would wake up.

But since she didn't get a reply, she pour the water on Chunji's face. After a long silence and a long time of waiting, the sleeping teen didn't wake up. Hana gave up.

"Whatever." She said in english as she left his room to continue her breakfast.

When it turn 7:30 A.M., Hana went to the door to put her shoe on when suddenly a boy began to shout saying how no one wole him up and saking why his pillow was wet.

"Oppa, stop shouting. We did wake you up but someone who is being lazy decided not to. Oh and your pillow is wet because I pour water on you!" Hana shout.

"What?! I hate you!" Chunji shouted back.

"I love you too!" Hana replied as she leave the house not wanting to hear Chunji complain.

Hana got to school early so she decided to go to the office to get her schedule. Then she went to look around the school so she wouldn't get lost. 5 minute before homeroom starts, she went back to the classroom. When she entered, she notice a bunch of girls crowding around some guys. Since she wasn't interest, she went to find a seat.

"Can I sit here?" She ask the girl.

"Sure. You are a new student right? I'm Hyemi. Nice to meet you." Hyemi replied.

"Yea I'm new in this school. I'm Hana by the way. Nice to meet you too. Umm... why is there girls surrounding those guys?" Hana asked Hyemi.

"Those are fangirls. And the people they are surrounding are call Teen Top. They are the kingka. Oh and some of the fangirls are the queenka." Hyemi explained.

"So do you like anyone in Teen Top?" Hana asked.

"Well... I guess." Hyemi replied shyly.

"Who is it?"

"Chunji. But you don't know him." Hyemi answered,

My so-call friend like my brother. Interesting. Hana thought to herself. Soon, the teache came inside. Everyone including the fangirl went back to their seat.

"I see we have a new student. Why not introduce yourself?" The teacher said while looking at Hana.

"Hi I'm Lee Hana." Hana said and sat down.

"Nice to meet you. I'm mrs.Kim your homeroom teacher and also english teacher. By the way class, we are going to have a test this Friday so make sure to study. You may leave now." Mrs.Kim said and everyone began to leave to go to their next class.

Soon, it was lunch time. Hana and Hyemi went to the cafeteria to get food.

"So what do you like about that Chunji guy?" Hana asked.

"He's handsome, smart and he can sing very well." Hyemi answered.

Wow, she knows about oppa more than me. What kind of a sister am I?! Hana thought. Suddenly, girls began to scream as Teen Top enter the cafeteria. So loud and annoying. Hana thought.

"You see the first person on the right? He is the leader C.A.P. Next to him is Chunji. The one with the blond/pink hair is L.Joe. The one with thick lips is Niel. Next to him is Ricky and finally, the last person is Changjo." Hyemi explained.

"Why are they popular?" Hana asked.

"Because they have the look, the money and the look." Hymi replied.

Oppa never told me that he is popular. I need to have talk with him later. Hana thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: sorry if this chapter like hell. I rewrote this 3 times because my stupid computer decide to refresh everything and the things i typed diappeared.* sorry for complaining* :)