Amusement Park

My life as the twin

Your Pov:

Today is Saturday and I was awaken by the alarm. I went to get ready for the amusement park. Then I went downstairs to eat. As I was eating, I was waiting for the time, hoping it would turn 11:30 faster so I could leave the house and have fun. Soon it was 10:50 and oppa had not come downstairs. What's taking him so long? I thought as I headed back upstairs. I knock on his door and got no reply. I decided to open the door since I got no reply. When I enter, I saw a body on the bed.

"Sleeping beauty, wake up" I said.

"5 more minute." He replied.

"No. You must wake up NOW!" I shouted.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because you want to look good for your date. Don't you?" I asked.

"Fine. I'm awake." He said.

"Good boy."

"Hey I'm older than you." Oppa continue to whine.

"But you don't act like it." I replied.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't and we shouldn't be arguing right now. You only have about half an hour before your date with Hyemi." I told him.

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? He asked although it sounded more like a complain.

"Oppa, I'm not your maid." I answered and left his room.

Five minute before 11:30, oppa came downstair.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Ask your girlfriend." I replied.

"Meanie." He mumble.

"Like I care." I told him. "Let's go. We are going to be late."

"Yes ma'am. But we need to pick Hyemi up first." Chunji oppa said.

"What about Teen Top?" I asked.

"I call them before and they said they are going to meet us in the amusement park." Oppa replied.

"Okay. Let's go." I told him.

We got into his car and went to Hyemi's house. We rang the door bell and she opened the door.

"Wow. You're beautiful." Oppa compliment

"And you are handsome as always." Hye reply.

Then those two began starring at each other.

"Enough with the starring. We are going to be really late." I interruped.

"Sorry." They both said.

Then we all got into the car and went to the amusement park. When we got there, Teen Top was already there waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Ricky asked.

"Somebody woke up later than expected." I replied while starring at Chunji.

"Apologize." Ricky said while acting mad.

"Fine I'm sorry for waking up later than expected." Oppa told him.

"Apology accepted." Ricky said while grinning.

"Your girlfriend?" C.A.P oppa asked.

"Yea. Her name is Hyemi." Oppa replied.

"Hello, I'm Hyemi." Hyemi introduced.

"Hi I'm C.A.P."

"I'm L.Joe."

"I'm Niel."

"I'm Ricky."

"I'm Changjo."

"Okay enough with all the talking. Let's go and have some fun." Oppa said.

"Yes sir." We joked.

Then we entered and went separate ways. Chunji oppa and Hyemi went to a roller coaster ride. The Teen Top members went to another roller coaster ride. By then, there was only me and L.Joe.

"What do you want to ride first?" I ask him.

"Not sure." He replied.

"How about the viking ride?" I asked.

"Sure." He told me.

The both of us went on and it started to move. Soon, it started to get higher and higher. It went higher than expected. I started to feel scared. I didn't know what to do. I wished I didn't suggest this ride. Then, someone hold my hand. It had calm me down and I wasn't as afraid as I thought I was. A couple of minute's later, the ride stop. I got off and told a big breath.

"Thanks for helping me." I said knowing it was L.Joe who hold my hand.

"You're welcome." He told me.

End of your Pov

L.Joe's pov:

As the ride got higher, Sujin seems more afriad. I did something that suprise me. I held her hands. When the ride stop, we both got off.

"Thanks for helping me." She said.

"You're welcome." I told her.

What is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast? She is just thanking mw. Don't tell me I'm falling for her.

End of L.Joe's pov

Chunji's pov:

After going on to many different rides, I decided to end this date with riding the ferris wheel. We went on and start to look out at the sunset.

"It's so beautiful." Hyemi said.

"Yea it is. But there is something much more beautiful than the sunset." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You." I replied.

Then Hyemi began to blush. She is so adorable like that. We were starring at each other. Slowly, we bothe began leaning in until our lips met.

End of Chunji's pov

Your pov:

Me and L.Joe reunited with Teen Top and we began looking for oppa and Hyemi. While we were passing the ferris wheel, I saw the both of them.

"Guys come back. I found them." I shouted.

"Where?" They asked.

"There." I said pointing at the ferris wheel.

"Omg! Niel, Ricky and Changjo close your eyes." C.A.P oppa toold them.

"No. I want to see this." Ricky complain.

"This is inappropriate." C.A.P oppa said.

"No. This is call romantic." Changjo replied.

"I give up." C.A.P mumbled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is weird. I don't have any experience so I use my thinking and this is all I could think of so yea... Hope you did enjoy this^^