Closer

Torn Apart

Sunny didn't had a good feeling about it, as she rush through inside the shop she found changmin sitting in the corner "are you okay? you look pale?"sunny ask "yeah I'm fi..."before he could finish his sentence changmin had fell down loosing himself. 

"changminshi! changminshi! changminshi!"sunny called but she didn't get a respond back soon the ambulance arrive she tightly hold his hand for support.

"you can do this."sunny murmured hoping that he would her right now struggling and weak that's what changmin looks like right now as he was rush inside the hospital the nurse soon stop sunny.

"your not allowed inside."one of the nurse said "please take care of him."she said as she sat down on one of the chair trying to wait for the doctor to come out.

"I'm really glad that you decided to bring him here."he started sunny didn't know what how to react if her sister met this person before "Shim Soon Kyu, we haven't met before Changmin have been keeping everything away from you I guess."the doctor said "what's going on?"sunny said.

"heart disease, it never heal down he needs to maintained things out with medicines."the doctor explained "how is he?"sunny ask "he's already resting inside."the doctor said as he pointed at the room.

"can I come in now?"sunny ask "yes, you can but he's probably still asleep."the doctor said as sunny heads inside the room changmin was sure still deep asleep "what exactly happen, what's going on why are you doing this."sunny said as she took the chair next to him.

changmin gently open his eyes, his head still feel heavy probably from all the medicine that they had injected him, it happens every single time but he never gets use to it.

as he tried to stand up someone stop him, "it's okay, rest for now."sunny said "soonkyu."he called "the doctor told me about what happen."sunny said changmin just look away.

"what happen that night, it was a big misunderstanding everything was a show."changmin said bitterly sunny didn't know what to say she have no idea about what happen that night for goodness sake.

she just let changmin open his mouth again, "I didn't want you to get to know about my condition I thought things are starting to get worse."changmin said as tears started to fall in his eyes "no stop, don't talk about it."sunny said as she wipe the tears from his eyes.

"are you hungry? do you want to eat something?"sunny ask changing the topic "I'm good, just stay here with me."changmin said sunny sat at the end of the bed.

"I'll just call the maid real quick to prepare something."sunny said breaking the stare that she's feeling.