Identity

Torn Apart

Yuri and Yunho had help Sunny to remember all the false information in her head and that night before the party she finally set herself flew to Jeju and prepared for it. 

"I ordered a dress, I didn't know your size I had based it on Soonkyu's I really hope you don't mind"Yuri said handing her the box "It's all good thank you"sunny bowed politely.

"your going to be fine, don't worry okay?"yuri said as she gave her a pat on the shoulder "thanks alot yuri shi"sunny said "It's fine don't worry about it"yuri said.

sunny slept with fear but at the same time revenge had almost filled every thoughts that she feels at that moment, that morning yuri had help her to do the make up and help her in the dress.

"It looks really nice on you"yuri said a loud knock had interrupted the two, "Jung Yunho you can come in"yuri said and yunho open the door, for a moment he paused and lightly smile "you look good"he said "let me add this"he added as he came closer there was a little bit of awkwardness on both sides "there it's all set"yunho said "thank you"sunny said.

"let's get going, I'll take a seperate car"yuri said yunho and sunny were both quiet on the way to the hotel "your going to do good"yunho murmured "I'll try my best"sunny responded looking at the window from the outside where alot of visitors are coming from.

they were waiting for yuri's signal, soon after few minutes yuri gave that signal and sunny step out of the car, she headed through the event hall where everyone are happily talking about different things well mostly about how powerful the Shim's are.

yuri was waiting for her at the entrance, "I'm going to let you in"she said with a light smile on her face as the doors open all the eyes where set on her, searching for the right person there she found Changmin and MeiJen standing next to each other with both eyes widely open she headed towards them with a smirk on her face and the next thing that people saw was a loud slap which made MeiJen fall down..

"soonkyu ah your still alive?"she said "wow, no formality at all, uh yeah after all we had share the same man who needs a formality right?"sunny said "MEIJEN-SHI!"sunny yelled "how dare you to lay those dirty fingers on me!"she yelled she had kicked her all the way with heels on her.

soon a hand had grabbed her from behind sunny was trying to move herself, trying to look who's really behind her resisting but the man behind her kept on holding on to her..

"I'm sorry"he whisphered but soon sunny had managed to pull away and gave her a loud slap too, "you deserve that, you betrayed me"sunny yelled with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"he said "changmin shii, I had put so much trust in you and that's only what I got you totally gave into her."sunny said.

"I'm sorry, how about starting all over again I'll make it up to you"he said sounding desperate it made sunny feel good inside.

"anio, I came here to get the asset that I'm supposed to have then I'll handle the divorce paper later on."she said.