Thoughts

Torn Apart

Changmin sat on the corner of the bed, it was a deal sunny said that she wants to have a seperate bedroom with him, in his case it benefit him since his condition isn't good at the moment.

he pulled out from his pocket some prescribed medicines, soon his thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang staring at the caller ID it was Mei Jen.

"jen, let's meet up we need to talk."changmin said there was a tone of excitement on the other line while Changmin don't really care.

he grab a plain jacket, "I thought your tired."Sunny said "someone called, I need to deal with something real quick."changmin said rushing back.

Sunny heavilly sigh, Changmin headed at the usual meeting again Mei Jen stand up she was about to give him a kiss when Changmin stop her "what's wrong?"Mei Jen ask.

"look, I think I really need to clear up this long misunderstanding going on between us."changmin said "but don't you love me?"she ask "look, I'm married and now that she's back I won't waste anymore time."Changmin said "do you love her?"Mei Jen ask trying to stop the tears flowing in her eyes.

"I got married by force, but that doesn't mean that I have to be bitter about it."Changmin said before he could speak another word a loud slap landed on his face.

"thanks for using me all this time, thanks for making me hope one day that your going to love me."Mei Jen said "you shouldn't assume on things, Mei Jen we grew up together so of course we need to care for each other."Changmin said stopping her tears from flowing.

As she walk away Changmin felt relief that this heavy burden seems to be gone now, little by little things starting to go as what he wanted.

he tried to grab firmly at the table next to him, "please, I begged you give me more time."he murmured loosening his tie he felt better as he sat on the corner.

soon his phone rang, it was sunny "where are you?"she ask "let's have lunch together, meet me at the caffe."changmin said his voice was weird on the other line which made sunny worried.

"okay, I'll be there."sunny said hanging up on the phone.