Accomplice

Torn Apart

She walk through the caffe, looking at the girl that yunho instructed her to find at the corner there she found her looking from the outside with the emptiness that filled her eyes.

"kwon yuri shi?"sunny asked she lightly smile and knod at her "you two look the same"she said as she stare at her trying to stop the tears flowing into her eyes, her sister's bestfriend is sure beautiful but there was something about her that keeps sunny wondering who is she really, behind that mask.

"let me start, I'm changmin's half sister I became close with your sister before she even knew that she's getting married with my brother I was the black sheep since my mother is the mistress and I'm the child"she said looking down at the glass of water infront of her.

"I have seen your sister suffered, there was guilt but at the same time I didn't had the voice to say so I'm sorry I was a coward"yuri said "I'm sorry, but yunho told me that you can help me"sunny said "I will"yuri said looking straight into her eyes.

"the house hold have no idea where soonkyu is right now, changmin is full of regret I don't know what he's up to but he had been full filling everything that your sister had wish for like the new Jeju Hotel project that soonkyu had always wish for, It's almost done and half of the earning will got to her charity foundation his mistress is taking in the household little by little"yuri said.

"If I were you If you really want to make your sister alive make everything according to plan, your sister got killed because the mistress have been forcing her to signed something I wasn't sure what is it I was there the whole time from behind and how she grabbed your sister while talking to some associates"she said "no one didn't stop her"yuri said..

"A little briefing, I will be there on that party, yunho had plan everything and all you have to do is say yes"yuri said "of course, I will"sunny said without no hesitation in her part.

"Lee SoonKyu, she was your sister but you never stayed in the same house as her right?"yuri said "your right"sunny said "she's pretty much your opposite judging from the way you talk, less fiercer and more kind"yuri said while sunny smirk

"changmin, he wasn't that bad he was kind to your sister but he never accepted there marriage he had let that so called no brain girl do all the work for him."yuri said "I despise her"yuri sighed.

"okay, enough of that"yuri said handing her a folder "those are the people that will be there on the party you won't really need them but in case I will be there standing next to you as a back up yunho will put a ear piece for you as a guide I'm not really sure if you will need it..but let's see"yuri said as she stand up.

she lightly smile and gently hold sunny's hand "thank you for doing this, soonkyu is watching you don't worry about alot of things okay?"yuri said.