Inside

Torn Apart

Sunny sighed as she realize what her sister's life have been through, "they treated her purely like trash"sunny said yuri lean next to the door "can you calm down, were still inside Shim's mansion where your gonna stay for a while"yuri said.

"I'm calm"sunny said yuri headed towards the closet, "let's me show you the way honey, to be Lee Soonkyu"yuri said with a little smirk on her face.

they headed inside to where sunny's clothes and accesories where put.

yuri laughed a little bit, "I knew both of you are total opposite"yuri said she held out a jewerly and put it on her "just a little touch up and your gonna look like her"yuri said.

"can I come in"a knock from the outside called, "it's changmin"he said "come in"sunny said "I was wondering, what do you want for dinner"he asked "nothing, you can prepare anything you want."sunny said as she step out of the room.

"It might take a while for her, just give her time"yuri said as she gave her cousin a pat on the shoulder.

arriving from Los Angeles, his plane landed to Incheon he remove his classic rayband shades with a smile on his face.

"you said you won't take that long, but you did what can I say I really can't wait"he said with a smile on his face.