Sacrifice

Torn Apart

Sunny was looking around the clothes on her sister's closet when she saw the familiar caller ID on her phone and she heavilly sighed.

she let the voice mail answer him, but afterwards she can't resist not to check on it. "hey babe I'm back in Korea surprise"the other man on the line laughed sunny just close her eyes.

this is going to be a big problem she thought.

she had called yunho to explained on things and they met at the corner of a small coffee shop.

"he's here, he is my fiancee"sunny said "are you gonna back up now?"yunho asked "no I won't"

working on the company, changming tightly hold his chest as he hurriedly gets out some pills to stop this feeling.

"it's been a while."he said as he felt the cold sweat running through him that afternoon he headed somewhere to find things out.

"it's been a while since you last visited me."Dr. Lee said Changmin gave him a soft smile "alot of things happen."he said.

"I might need to check you in again tonight, you don't look good."Dr. Lee said looking at Changmin's current state "I think that would work."he said.

It's been years, he had kept this disease all alone nobody knew except his parents who are pretty aware of his state but he stop keeping them updated for a while now.

as he lied down on the bed, he felt the sharp pain right through him no one was next to him staring at the ceiling to relieve his pain he tightly hold the wedding ring on his hand to give him courage to go on.

he soon finally suceed in calling the nurse back into his room, Dr. Lee rush as well to inject his prescribe medicine.

Everyone felt relieve when they saw him calm down, a rare heart disease there weren't really alot of explanation about it except knowing that it runs through his genes.

Sunny sat on the couch with Yuri, "do you think she went there?"she ask referring to the other woman "my brother, he's not that type of person."yuri said "it's already 1:00am? he's not working overtime at the company right?"Sunny said trying to be sarcastic.

"I doubt that."Yuri said, while waiting Sunny fell asleep on the couch while Yuri put on a blanket for her and left.

it was already morning when she woke up by a tap on the shoulder, "you don't do this before, I was finishing somethings at the company last night I'm sorry."changmin lied.

"why, can't I start doing this stuff?"sunny challenged "soonkyu, I just don't want you to wait."changmin said "especially if I have alot of stuff to do."changmin added as he loosened up his neck tie.

"have you eaten yet?"sunny ask "yeah I did."changmin said "I'll go ahead and change."changmin said as he heads upstairs to change his clothes.

sunny was really suspicious about his actions there was something off about it and she really wants to figure things out.