She's Gone

Torn Apart

After 15 years of residing peacefully away from home her parents had pulled her back again to Korea, "Ms. Sunny welcome home"the butler said "thank you"she said as she remove her classic rayban examining the surrounding around her.

"let me lead you the way"the older man suggested which she gladly accepted she sat on the car without saying a word.."please let's go to the cementery"she said "Madam clearly said you can't go"the driver said.."follow, or your fired"she said..

"don't worry, I'm not gonna show up you can park the car away from the crowd."she said making the driver to feel at least a little bit better.

she had rolled the window of the car, there isn't really that much people even her parents aren't even present few employee of her sister were there to at least bid there farewell.

"goodbye"she whisphered with regret she had always wish to spend good times with her but ever since they were young she was always seperated from her.

she was the good one, she was the smart one and she is always the great one.

The only similarity they have was there faces, It's like looking at the mirror every time they stare at each other..although she had only spend little time with her, her hearth is still longing for her real bad.

"let's go home"she soon ordered stepping in the mansion again It felt really weird for her, "Is that you sunny?"recognizing her face It's her mom who had age so much through time.

"omma"she said as she tried to stop tears coming from her eyes.."I'm sorry my baby"her mother said "It's fine, don't worry about it omma"she said as she tried to wipe the tears from her mother's eyes.

"so your back?"It was her father who had always visit her every summer at the boarding school handing her a check for all her expenses.."yes, didn't you called for me? It's not like I really want to go here anyways."she said.

"yeobo! stop it we had lost one daughter now you want to loose another one can you just stop it."her mother said. 

"what happen to her? she is healthy right? what did you do to her?"sunny said bombarding her father questions.."don't asked questions, she died end of the story."her father said.

"APPA!"sunny shouted with tears in her eyes "I want to know what happen!"she yelled "after 15 years your already starting a trouble Is this how your going to pay me?"her father said.

"pay you? pay you for raising me up at the boarding school? yeah thanks for that"sunny said "enough of this can't you two just get along?"her mother said. 

"omma, I'm really sorry"sunny said as she wipe the tears away from her eyes "I'm glad your back honey, stay healthy okay don't worry about alot of things."her mom said as she hugged her tightly "my daughter is back and I'm really happy about it"she cried. 

The maids had lead sunny through sookyu's room, It was upsetting but she never had a room on that house but her mother had let her to stay on that room.

as she open the door she was greeted by family pictures without her of course she tried to stop the tears from flowing into her eyes..the girl standing next to her mom and dad was her own sister and has the same face as her..but how come she was never accepted she never fit in.

there isn't a single picture of her with her sister, for a moment she was jealous her sister always have a picture with her mom and dad..

she tried to look around and found a diary, "Lee Soonkyu" obviously it was from her sister she turned it though the last page. 

there she saw the entry, 

This might be my last entry, I'm getting married appa told me he is a good man Shim Changmin for his own good and for my future I'll follow what my appa wanted maybe he was right the company will be better with Changmin's help, Omma and Appa will be proud of me once again I'm sure he is a good man I'm sure he will take good care of me.. 

Good Bye I'm feeling more better now..

Lee Soonkyu 05-09-11

her sister got married 3 years ago her hands started shaking did her father really did that for business there isn't really trace on how her sister died could it be that Shim Changmin have connections with her sister's death.