Comfort and Confusion

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyun was having trouble thinking since meeting Seungho. Now that he finally knows the reason why he acted that way, he felt so confuse. He admits he still love Seungho but he also loves Byunghee. His heart tells him to give Seungho a chance but his head tells him to leave the other and continue to be with Byunghee who loves him unconditionally. 

Feeling frustrated he went to Rising Sun alone. Maybe he can sort his feelings out, the place always makes him feel calm and safe.

Upon arriving at the place he notice the door is still close and Yunho came out arranging the seats outside. Sanghyun stood there not knowing what to do, he was about to leave when Yunho called him.

"Sanghyun-ssi?", Yunho called. He noticed the other while looking at his window, walking towards the cafe looking down, he decided he might as well help the other since Junsu and Jaejoong are out buying groceries while Yoochun and Changmin are stiil asleep.

Sanghyun looked at Yunho and smiled awkwardly hoping the other won't notice his nervousness.

"Good morning Yunho hyung", Sanghyun bowed greeting the other. He felt heat come on his face upon seeing Yunho only wearing a white wife beater showing his well toned muscled arms and a blue navy pants and sneakers.

"What brings you here so early in the morning?", Yunho asked even if he already knows that the boy will only want someone to talk to.

He has been observing him for the past few days now and he usually comes to their cafe to talk to Junsu and Jaejoong. It's good to know that he is comfortable with them especially to those two, well since it's the duos specialty making other people comfortable with them to spill out information. But he also wants the boy to be comfortable with him, ever since he saw Sanghyun he has this feeling that he wants to protect the boy at all cost. Plus he can't help feel his heart beat fast when the boy is around.

"I'm sorry I forgot that you open late on Sunday mornings.", Sanghyun bowed apologizing.

"It's ok, you are welcome here anytime. You are after all our regular costumer and our friend. Come in.", Yunho said as he opens the door to let Sanghyun in first before looking around for any signs of the enemies.

"Thank you hyung", Sanghyun said sitting on the chair that Yunho pulled out for him. He can feel himself blush as he watch Yunho make his favorite drink. He blushed even more upon seeing Yunho smile. Ducking his head down to hide his flushing face he touched his chest feeling his fast heartbeat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter