Confession

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks since Seungho left Cheondung crying he has not returned to their home, and Cheondung is feeling restless and unhappy since that day. Byunhee, Joon and Mir has been keeping him company since that day making sure he is not sulking or get depress especially Byunhee he has been constantly by his side.

"Doongie-ah me and Mir are leaving now, we need to go somewhere before I drop him off his school and go to work. Byunhee hyung will be here in an hour", Joon said while preparing his bag for work.

"I left the food on the fridge just re-heat it hyung if your hungry", Mir said while looking around the room for his notebook.

Cheondung spotting the notebook on the shelf gave it to Mir.

"Thanks hyung! So we are off,call us if you have problems ok", Mir giving him a kiss on the cheek and Joon hugged him.

All could Cheondung do is nod and smile at his friends. Once they left he let out a breath and looking around the apartment, this was a home he and Seungho made together. But where is he now? Why did he leave me? What have I done? These questions fills his head, feeling lonely and hurt Cheondung decided to go out, he quickly changed his clothes took his car keys, wallet and phone.

 

 

Where is he? Why did they leave without waiting for me to get home? Byunghee frantically search the whole apartment when he got home and found it too silent, at first he thought something happened to Cheondung but when he went to his room he found it empty and started looking for the boy.

Frustrated nearly pulls out his hair from worry when his phone rings.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa, it's Jieun"

"Jieun I'm kinda busy now, I'm looking for Cheondung, can you call me again later", he said still finding some clues as to where Cheoundung might be.

"It's Cheondung oppa", Jieun said. Hearing Cheoundung's name Byunghee froze and felt his heart stopped beating.

"Cheondung? Where is he? Did you see him? What happened to him?", Byunghee panicked thinking that something must have happened to his angel.

"Oppa calm down, I saw him driving towards Han river, I tried calling him but he didn't hear me",Jieun tried calming Byunhee.

"How long was it since you last saw him?"

"About 30 minutes ago, Oppa did something happen to Cheondung oppa?",Jieun sounded worried making Byunhee panic more.

"Why are you asking?", tyring to calm himself while rushing to the door of the apartment.

"He look so sad oppa and he looks like his thinking something serious, please talk to him oppa before he does something dangerous"

"I know, thanks again for calling me", Byunhee cuts the call and drove towards Han river.

 

 

====Han River====

Looking out the river Cheondung felt calm and relax, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter