Rising Sun:Gods of the East Cafe

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day he and Byunghee had made love Sanghyun could never be more happier. All he can feel now is that he's being love but he can't still forget about Seungho but instead of feeling mad to him he feels sad somehow. Having that in mind he made a decision to find Seungho to talk to him and maybe just maybe have an understanding of each other before finally giving his goodbye hoping they can still be friends.

Nodding his head he went to find Mir they promised Junsu hyung and Changmin hyung that they will go to their cafe opening. They met again at the supermarket when Mir and him went to buy some groceries and learned that they are older than them. They also learned about their other friends Yunho hyung,Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung and that their cafe is called "Rising Sun:Gods of the East Cafe". It was kinda long name for a cafe and their hyungs did not elaborate as to why they only told them that "Yunho hyung will explain everything on the opening day so you have to come". So he now needs to find Mir fast or they will be late for the opening.

"Mir there you are! I've been looking all over for you", Sanghyun exclaimed upon seeing Mir looking out the window.

"Oh hyung mianhe, I was just...",Mir said blushing as if he was caught doing something bad.Looking out the window he sees Joon walking towards the apartment.

"Ohh it's ok, let's go or we will be late for the opening", Sanghyun ushered Mir out who let out a sigh of relief which made him laugh.

"Hyung why are you laughing?", Mir asked as they put on their shoes looking with a confused expression.

"Haha ummm I'll tell you later ok I need to confirm something first", Sanghyun replied trying to compose himself.

"Errr ok", Mir shrugs suddenly the door opens revealing Joon and Sanghyun noticed Mir tensed up seems his suspicions is correct he thought smiling at himself.

"Hi guys! where are you going?",Joon asked looking at both me and Mir. Sanghyun can't seem to read his expression though.

"Oh hyung! me and Sanghyun hyung are going to meet up some of our friends.", Mir explained and Sanghyun saw Joon's smile faltered a little, seems the feelings are mutual I have to help my two loyal friends he thought.

"Oh I see, be careful then", Joon said smiling brightly again and we both nodded.

"Jagiya we will be leaving now!", Sanghyun shouted for Byunghee to hear him since he's in the bedroom changing his clothes for work.

"Neh,be careful ok? Call when you get there", Byunghee said approaching them and giving Sanghyun a peck on the lips.

As they leave Sanghyun can't help but notice the longing gaze his friends are giving each other when they know the other is not looking. Sighing he will have to talk to his boyfriend about helping these two confess to each other.

 

"Mir you do like Joon hyung do you?", Sanghyun asked as they walk towards the bus stop.

"M-mwo? Of co-course I like him hyung same as everyone",Mir replied stuttering and lookng flustered.

"Not that kind of like, I mean like-like in a romantic way",Sanghyun said not removing his eyes from the younger one.

"N-n-no I d-don't! Hyung please stop looking at me like that!",he excused waving his hands trying not to look at Sanghyun in the eyes.

"You know it's bad to lie Mir and I believe he likes you too", Sanghyun flatly stated as they took a seat on the bus not bothered by the surprise look Mir gave him.

"He doesn't hyung he only see me as his dongsaeng", Mir barely whispered before looking out the window if Sanghyun was not close enough he wouldn't have heard it. He only look at his depressed dongsaeng and felt bad for him.

"So what do you think hyungs cafe will look like? I hope they have great coffees", Sanghyun changed the subject and felt Mir breathe in relief.

"Oh I've been thinking about that since they told us the name of their cafe", Mir said excitedly jumping on his seat like a child.

Sanghyun only laughed at his dongsaeng's actions and didn't push Mir any further regarding Joon. As they arrive at the cafe they were amazed by how many people are there for the opening and they were also amazed by the cafe's design, the outside looks like a patio with plants and flowers decorating the area like it's spring while the inside is totally different it give a homey feel in it despite the grand decorations and splash of colors like representing Earth,Water,Air and Fire. They were busy admiring the cafe that they jumped when Changmin greeted them.

"Sanghyun! Mir! You came!", he exclaimed running towards them holding a tray.

"We wouldn't miss it. The cafe looks great!", Mir exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah it feels homey hyung"Sanghyun smiled blushing a little.

"Glad you like it! Yoochun hyung would be happy to hear that coz he designed it" Changmin exclaimed smiling as he usher them into a seat.

"Where's Junsu hyung?", Sanghyun asked looking around.

"Oh he's in the kitchen making desserts with Jaejoong hyung. He was worried you guys couldn't come Jae hyung scolded him earlier for being distracted", Changmin said laughing recalling the incident earlier.

"Really?! We would love to eat what he makes hyung", Mir said looking at the menu gleefully.

"Haha who wouldn't Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung makes great pastries and desserts once you eat them you would want to have more", Changmin exclaimed proudly giving them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter