I Love You Too

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having Byunghee around made Cheondung feel secured and safe. Living with him Cheondung finally notices things he hasn't noticed about him before like how he made sure Cheondung eats properly and stay healthy, how he always sing for him when he goes to sleep while holding his hands. He also notices how handsome Byunghee when he smiles, that he makes him laugh when he's down and he wonders 

How can I not notice this before? Why did I not see this wonderful man in front of me before? Was I that blinded with Seungho?

Deep in his thoughts he didn't see Byunghee creeping behind him.

"Ahhh", he shouted then stopped when he heard Byunghee's laugh.

"Hyung! you scared the daylights out of me!", Cheondung said while holding on his chest pouting.

"Haha mianhe Sanghyun mianhe, I just wanted to surprise you", Byunghee said hugging him, Cheondung nuzzled in Byunghee's neck inhaling his scent.

"Hyung your mean", Cheondung said still pouting.

"Haha mianhe. Did you eat?", Byunghee asked and Cheondung just nods his head which is still on Byunghee's neck.

"Sanghyun-ah saranghae", Byunghee said making Cheondung look at him and the eye and smiled.

"Nado saranghae hyung", Sanghyun said making Byunghee gasp in surprise.

"Sangahyun-ah", Byunghee said looking at him with a shocked expression.

"Ne hyung I love you too and I mean it", Cheondung said blushing and tries to hide his face on Byunghee's neck again.

"Gomawo Sanghyun-ah for accepting me", Byunghee hugs Cheondung tightly as if afraid of losing him.

"Ani hyung gomawo for loving me and waiting for me", Cheondung hugs back smiling.

They look in each others eyes smiling and Byunghee cups Cheondung's face and leans for a kiss.

Cheondung felt his hyungs lips on his he wraps his arms aroung the older's neck as the other starts to kiss him slowly as if savoring the moment they have. He was not that experienced in kissing since Seungho mostly just peck him on the lips, he can feel his heart beating fast.

 

===Byunghee's POV===

Arriving in the house I see Sanghyun sitting near the window deep in his thoughts. He's so beautiful the rays of the sun streams to his face making him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter