New Friends

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was decided that Byunghee will be staying with Cheondung in the apartment in case Seungho comes again while Joon and Mir will keep visiting when Byunghee is not around.

Byunghee was nervous and excited, he will be staying with the person he loves and he was thankful he can be there with Cheondung. 

"Hyung do you need more help with your stuffs", Joon asked as he was helping Byunghee bring his things inside Cheondung's place.

"No I got it this is the last one", he said putting the last box inside the guest room.

"Alright, give me or me a call if you and Cheondung need any help"

"I will. Where's Mir?", he asked looking around for the maknae.

"He's with Cheondung, they went out to buy some food", Joon said pulling out his phone to call Mir.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Mir where are you now? You guys went out an hour ago?"

"We are on our way back hyung"

"Be careful on the way back ok, we are done with Byunghee hyung's things here and I'm already hungry", Joon whined rubbing his stomach before ending the call.

 

"Ah really this guy he just ended the call without me saying what I have to say", Mir said as he walks faster to keep up with Cheondung.

"You know him he wants to be the one saying the last word", Cheondung chuckles at his dongsaeng.

"Aishh it's just that he can be a pain sometimes", Mir pouted.

"But we know you love him despite that", Cheondung said making Mir blush.

"Hyung!", Mir tries to hide his blushing face making Cheondung laugh.

 

The two were busy laughing and talking they didn't notice a group of men following them.

"Mir do you get the feeling we are being followed?", Cheondung whispers holdinh Mir's arm.

"Ye-yeah hyung, it's making me nervous", Mir said shaking.

"Let's walk faster", Cheondung said but they both stopped when they saw two men in front of them.

"Look hyung it's the guy Seungho has been living with", the tall guy with a monkey face said.

"So you are the guy he was seeing huh", the other guy who has a big body and looks scary said smirking.

"Wh-who are you? What do you want", Cheondung said holding Mir tightly since he was shaking with fear.

"Who are we?", they heard someone said from their backs, turning around they see three guys looking at them smiling.

"We are just some friends of Seungho and we want revenge,right Kangin hyung?", they monkey guy said as they advanced towards Cheondung and Mir and the guy called K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter