Unknown Feelings

Who am I to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You? You are nothing to me, you are just my toy!"

 

Cheondung stood frozen at the same spot since Seungho left he can't believe what he just heard, "You are nothing to me, you are just a toy!", those words kept repeating on his head, unable to bear it he shouts and started crying, his body felt weak he fell on the floor crying curling himself into a ball. He doesn't care the man he loves just said those words, the man he loves was just using him, he felt numb and helpless. Soon due to exhaustion he fell asleep on the floor.

 

He was found by his friends still in that position when they arrived, not knowing what happened they rushed to his side to check on him.

 

"Doongie! Doongie! wake up! Are you ok?"

"Hyung wake up!"

"Sanghyun-ah wake up! What happened? Where's Seungho?"

Hearing Seungho's name he woke up and saw the worried faces of his friends.

"Oh you guys are here, sorry I fell asleep on the floor I guess I was just exhausted", he lied to them hiding his face so they won't see his eyes, he doesn't like lying to them but Seungho doesn't like it when he talks to his friends about their problems. Thinking of him makes him remember the words he said before he left, fighting back the tears he forced himself to stand he wobbled a little but they helped him stand up.

"Thanks! I think I have to go to my room to rest more, you guys can watch tv and you can find some food on the kitchen", he said while holding on to his hyung, he still feels weak, we walks towards his and Seungho's roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter