I Love You

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

            Minho wanted to find Jinki, but where would he even be? If you were Jinki were would you hide? Minho thought for a while and started running towards the boys' locker room. He remember this is where he'd go if Jinki had any problems. Finally. Jinki has been found.

 

            "Jinki!" Minho called out. Jinki secretly whiped his tears and looked up. "M-Minho?" Minho felt gilty. Jinki changed. He looks like he lost a lot of weight, he's really pale, and now his eyes are red, his lips are swollen. "Jinki, have you been crying?" 

 

             Jinki shook his head no. "Don't lie Jinki!" Minho said. "I'm not" Jinki stood up and went to walk out but Minho stoped him. "Jinki I'm sorry for the other day" Jinki looked down to the floor. "I have nothing to say about it. You never really liked me. That's the end of story." 

 

            Those words hurt Minho. It felt like a knife has been stabed into his heart multiple of times. "Please Jinki let me explain." Minho begged. "There's nothing to explain Minho. Just leave it alone" 

 

              Jinki tried to pull his wrist out of Minho's grip but failed. "Please let go Minho" Minho shook his head no. "Not until you let me explain." Jinki sighed. "Fine. You only have five minutes." Minho smiled a bit. Jinki was just too cute at this moment.

 

             "Jonghyun made me do all this. I never wanted to do this. I never wanted to break your heart. I'm sorry Jinki please forgive me."

 

               "So you didn't even want to ask me out? Nice to know." Jinki finally pulled out of Minho's grip and started to walk off but once again Minho stopped him. "You never let me finish" Minho said. "I did something I wasn't supposed to and that was fall in love with you."

 

                 Jinki felt like he couldn't breathe. Did Minho just tell him he loved him? "Thats right Jinki, I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. I want to make you feel better when you're sad. I want to cuddle with you at night. I want to show everyone that you're mine and only mine. I want to cover you with kisses. Please Jinki lets start over and be a real couple."

 

                  "I love you too Minho. I want to do those things with you too." Minho smiled and kissed Jinki on the lips. "C'mon Jinki lets go its to smelly in here." Jinki and Minho held hands and walked out of the boys' locker room.

 

Meanwhile...

 

                        "Key can you stop walking away from me?!" Key turned around and glared at Jonghyun. "Why would you make up such a stupid game??" Jonghyun looked down. "It wasn't me who made it up." "Then who was it? Explain right now Kim Jonghyun or there wont be any second chances of us being together!"

 

                    "It was my father! It was passed down for generations. From father to son. I never wanted to play it but he said I'd be such a disapointment if I didn't." "Is that all?" Key asked. Jonhyun nodded. "Next time you see Taemin, Minho, and Jinki you are going to apologize and you won't be able to touch or kiss me for a whole week."

 

                      Jonghyun pouted. "For a whole week? You know I can't last a day." Key smirked. "Well that's what you get for playing such a nasty game. You're lucky I'm even taking you back."

 

-------

This stroy is now finished. I was going to update next week but I decided to just finish it now and get it over with.

Thank you to all those who subscribed and commented. I love you all! :3

To al the silent readers...please subscribe/comment/review if you want

Sorry for any errors/spelling mistakes. This was kinda rushed ^-^