I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

         Minho was upset. He wanted to kill Jonghyun. He wanted to kill Jonghyun for making him do this to Jinki. He stormed through the school's halls trying to find Jonghyun but instead he found Taemin. "Where's Jonghyun!" Minho spat. "Dude calm down." Taemin said while switching books from his locker to his book bag. "I won't until I find stupid Kim Jonghyun!" Taemin honestly got a bit scared. Minho has never been this angry.

 

           "He's on the rooftop, most likely making out with Key." Taemin finally answered. With that Minho was off to the rooftop. He was ready to murder Jonghyun. Better yet he'll let Key do the honor. He slammed the door open and there he was, Kim Jonghyun, the person who he's about to murder.

 

          "You!" Minho yelled pointing to Jonghyun. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Both Jonhyun and Key were confused. "Why? What did Jonghyun do?" Key asked. "Oh, I'll be glad to tell you...RIGHT AFTER I MURDRER HIM!" His hands went into the shape of fists and started to run after Jonghyun. 

 

            Key tried to run after Minho but failed due to his girly figure. "Yah! Minho calm down!" Key shouted. Minho didn't listen. He jumped on Jonghyun's back and pinned him to the ground.

 

            "You bastard! Thanks to you Jinki hates me!" He lifted his fist and punched Jonghyun in the nose, most likely breaking it. "Yah Minho! What was that for?" Key ran to Jonghyun's side and tried to clean up Jonghyun's bleeding nose.

 

              "Can you guys just please tell me what happened to you and this Jinki guy?" Minho smirked. "I'll be glad to tell you Key." Jonghyun shook his head no. "Jonghyun here has been a very bad boy." Key raised his eyebrow. "How sow?" Minho's smirk grew bigger. "Well it started in the beginning of middle school. He'd get me or Taemin go out with the nerdiest boy in class then we'd have to sleep with them and break up the very next day." 

 

               Jonghyun did that? "I'm not done yet." "See I didn't want to play this stupid game of his. I didn't want to break anymore hearts but this STUPID DINO made me!" "Jonghyun is this true?" Key didn't want to believe it. How ould Jonghyun make two innocent boys do this? 

 

               Jonghyun slightly nodded his head in shame. "You bastard!" Key slapped Jonghyun. "Please Key, don't break up with me. I'm nothing without you." "How an I be so sure, huh? For all I know this could be a game." Key was upset. Minho was happy. Jonghyun was getting what he deserved. 

 

~~~~

Sorry for the bad/short chapter. I have exams pretty soon -more like tomorrow- and I wanted to post up a chapter before it was too late.

Thanks for subscribing. Still need those comments. 

Please subscribe/comment/review if you want. Just show mw and this story some love!!

STOP BEING A SILENT READER!!!!!