First Fake Date

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

               

              Minho had texted Jinki after school like he said he would. Jinki was late to Minho's house becuase he got lost a couple of times. "You're late," Minho said. "I got lost, sorry" Jinki said, trying to avoid any eye contact with Minho. "Let's just go." Minho said, taking hold of Jinki's hand. Minho led Jinki to his car. "So what are you planning?" Jinki asked. "Surprise," Minho said smiling. The rest of the ride was silent and awkward.

 

                  When they arrived Jinki's mouth dropped. A private dinner just for the both of them. "Minho this is beautiful!" Jinki said walking around. For some reason the words made Minho smile. The table was covered in a white silk cloth. The floor was covered with rose pettals. "C'mon let's go sit." Minho took Jinki's hand once again and led him to the dinner table.

 

                   A waitor with a fancy black suit came into the scene. "Hello my name is Kim Jonghyun and I'll be serving you tonight. Would you like to start off with any drinks?" the waitor asked kindly. Yeah Choi Minho did make his bestfriend, Kim Jonghyun, their waitor. "Just water please" Jinki answered in a soft voice. "And how 'bout you?" the waitor asked, referring to Minho. "I will have a small Pina Colada."

 

                    "Alright I'll be back with your drinks in a moment. I'll give you another few seconds to look at the menu." With that Jonghyun walked off and went to get their drinks.

 

                      A couple minutes later Jonghyun came with the drinks they ordered. "Thanks," Jinki said smiling. Like the good waitor Jonghyun was supposed to be smiled back, "Anytime. Have you guys figured what you wanted to order?" They both nodded. Jinki ordered first. "I would like a bowl of rice and beef bulgogi." Next went Minho. "I would like bimimbap." Jonghyun wrote their orders and went to make them.

 

                     " Having a nice time so far, Jinki?" Minho asked, trying to start a conversation. Jinki nodded, "It's really beautiful." Minho smiled, "Like you." Minho didn't know why this came out of his mouth, but he loved the way Jinki blushed. "I'm not that bautiful," Jinki said quitly. He found himself no where beautiful. Minho was going to ask him why he thought that but Jonghyun arived with their food. 

 

                       "Here you are, rice, beef bolgogi, bimimbap." He gave Jinki his correct order and then gave Minho his order. "Have a nice meal." Jonghyun said and disapeared. It was silent and slightly awkward. This time Jinki tried to start with a conversation. "So Minho, have any siblings?" Minho nodded, "I have two brothers, they both live in Japan. I don't really get to see them much. How about you, Jinki?" 

 

                        "I have a sister who studies in America."  Jinki said smiling. He was always proud of his sister. After eating, Minho payed the meal and they both went to the park. "Jinki?" Minho asked "Yes Minho?" "Why don't you think your beautiful?" Minho wanted to know since dinner. Jinki didn't really want to answer his question. Minho noticed, "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to." He didn't really have to.

 

                          "No Minho I'll tell you," Jinki started. "It all happened in middle school; all the kids called me fat, an ugly nerd. I was bullied." There was more to it, but Jinki didn't want to explain more. They were just hurtful memories. "I'm sorry Jinki, you didn't really have to answer." Minho felt bad for Jinki.  "It's okay Minho, you wanted to know."

 

                            "Its getting late, we should go." Minho and Jinki walked to Minho's car and drove home. Minho had dropped Jinki off and and walked him to the door. "I hoped you had a good day, Jinki" Minho said. Jinki nodded, "I did." Minho smiled.  Jinki was about to go inside but was stopped by Minho grabbing his wrist. Jinki was confused. Minho leaned in and gave Jinki a kiss. Before he could think about what he did he pulled back and ran to his car. What on earth did I just do? He thought. 

 

-----

Yay! Chapter two is finally posted. Hope you enjoyed >< I'm still hoping for more comments/subscribers. Thanks.