Choi Minho Stop Ignoring Lee Jinki!

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

                  

                       The next day at school there was only one thing Minho tried to do. Ignore Lee Jinki. Jinki was confused. Why was Minho ignoring him? Was it because of the kiss? Minho was the one to kiss Jinki. Minho had to admit though. Jinki's lips were so soft. He wanted to kiss him again. 

 

                    They were in homeroom when Taemin interupted his thoughts. "Hey hyung," he greeted. "Hey Tae"  Minho said with  a smile. "How was your date with Jinki? Jjong hyung said you forced him into being your waiter." Taemin said with a giggle. "Well he made me do this stupid bet so why not slave him around." "Key, huh?" Minho nodded.

 

                 "How was the date anyway?" Minho blushed a deep red. He remembered what happened yesterday. "N-nothing happened." Damn, Minho thought. Taemin smirked, "You two had , huh?" "What?! No way!" Taemin crossed his arms and raised his left eyebrow. "I swear we didn't. We only kissed!" Minho covered his mouth with both hands. 

 

                "So you're in love with him?" I don't know, was I?  "No," I said. A smirk formed on Taemin's face. "Oh hyung." Just then the teacher came in. "All right class today is not my day so just please listen and don't get into any trouble." "Yes, Mrs.Kim." She gave us our lesson and we got started right away.

 

                 Minho was screwed. He had his next class with Jinki. The worst part is he sat in front of Jinki. When he walked in he noticed Jinki had a sad expression on his face but turned into a smile when he saw him. Minho wanted to wave so badly, but he didn't. He ignored Jinki and sat into his seat in front of him which made Jinki pout.

 

                  Does he not like me anymore? Jinki thought. Am I boring to him now?  Thinking about these questions wanted to make Jinki cry but he didn't. Minho felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and it was Jinki. "Why are you ignoring me?" That was the only thing Jinki could ask.

 

                   Minho smiled, "I'm not ignoring you." Jinki pouted. Now he was lying?  "Yes you are. You've been doing so since morning." This time it was Minho's turn to pout. "See I told you." Jinki crossed his arms and pretened to be mad. "Since you ignored me, I'm going to ignore you." 

 

                     "No please don't, Jinki. I won't ignore you anymore." Jinki smiled, "Good." Minho also smiled. "So Jinki want to hang out after school again?" Jinki nodded, "Where?" Minho shrugged his shoulders, "Just the park."

 

                      The day went buy pretty fast. Minho was happy. Jinki was happy. What could go wrong?

 

x-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-x 

 

Sorry for the short chapter ): 

Hope you enjoyed anyway.

Please subscribe/comment <3