Let the Bet Begin

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

                    "Minho it's that time again~" Jonghyun said in an annoying singing voice. "For the last time Jjong I quit playing that game." Minho said, rubing his temples. What was that game they talked about? It was agame where Jonghyun forced either Minho or Taemin to go out with some nerd, sleep with them, then just break up with them right after. Minho didn't like it, not one bit.

 

                    Jonghyun pouted. "Minho it's your turn though. Taemin did has his turn last month and he can't go twice in a row." Minho hissed, "Then why don't you do it?" "Remember Key? He'd kill me if he knew I cheated on him." "Now go ask him out." Taemin said, pointing to a person. 

 

                     "No!" Minho yelled. He wouldn't be forced into doing something like this. "C'mon it's only for fun." Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded, "C'mon hyung I'd do it." Minho sighed and went to a boy wearing glasses. "Lee Jinki" Minho called out his name. Jinki's head shot up to see the the school's most popular student standing in front of him. "Y-yes?" he choked. Minho sighed. Was he really going to do this? "From this day on you'll be my boyfriend. For our first date, meet me at my house, I'll text you my address and time." With that he walked off, leaving a shocked Jinki behind.

 

                      "Happy?" Minho asked in a sarcastic tone. Jonghyun nodded, "Well done." Taemin gave Minho a pat on the back and whispered, "Look Minho hyung I know you don't like this game, but please bear with it, for Jjong's sake." Minho nodded and waited for the lunch bell to ring. 

 

                                                                                                      _____ T I M E      S K I P_____

 

                       Minho took his lunch tray and went to sit at his table, but was stopped when he felt a hand on his sholder. It was Jonghyun. "Your boyfriend seems lonely, go sit next to him." Minho clenched his teeth, "He isn't my boyfriend." "Just go sit next to him, for the game." Minho did as told and went to sit next to Jinki. 

 

                       "Hello Jinki," Minho said with a bright smile. Jinki almost choked in suprise. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry, Jinki" Minho said taking Jinki's hand and giving it a light peck. Jinki could feel the heat rising to his cheeks. Choi Minho had just kissed his hand. He wanted to sqeal but managed not to. What he wanted to do was ask Minho why he wanted to be his boyfriend all of a sudden. "Minho?" Jinki asked. "Yes Jinki?" "Out of every boy and girl in school, why do you want to be my boyfriend?"

 

                       Honestly he hated answering questions like this. It meant he had to lie to the boy. "Well you're smart, handsome, and I just like you, a lot." Jinki was as red as a tamato. Minho liked him? Minho thinks he's handsome? Jinki was happy, really happy. "Really?" Jinki asked, wanting to comfirm Minho's answer. Minho nodded. "There's not that much time left you have to finish eating."

 

                       Jinki smiled at how carring Jinki was, but what he didn't know was that everything that came out of Minho's mouth was a lie. The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. Before Jinki could walk away, Minho grabbed his wrist and gave him a slight peck on the cheeck. The action made Jink blush for the third time today. 

 

                       When Minho walked into his next class he heard Jonghyun smirk. "Don't think I didn't see that" he started to tease. "See what? Minho asked. He knew playing dumb wouldn't work. "I sae you kiss Jinki." Damn he was never gonna here the end of it. "It was a slight peck on the cheek," he qickly added. "Sure." Jonghyun said.  

______________________________________

Sorry if the first chapter was boring. It will get better. Thanks for subscribing/reading. Hoping for some comments >.<