Love...sort of

All because of a Bet {WILL EDIT SOON}

           Some how they ended up in Minho's home. They had their bodies pressed against each other, their lips never leaving the other's. They took off a peice of their clothing then headed to Minho's room. It was hard. Trying to kiss while heaing towards another room. Minho kicked open his door. He carried Jinki with his legs wrapped around his waist.

 

           Minho gently places Jinki on his bed. "You're so bautiful." Minho mutters before stripping the rest of their clothes. The moment Minho has been waiting for in all honesty. Yes he admits it. He has fallen for Lee Jinki. Even though he wasn't supposed to, he did.

 

          "I love you." Minho whispered into Jinki's left year. He pulled Jinki in for another deep kiss. Jinki wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho pulled back. He gave Jinki butterfly kisses. From his ears to his cheeks to his foread to his nose to his chin then finally his neck. 

 

           Jinki moaned. Minho thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. His hand traveled down Jinki's chest to his stomach. Why was Jinki so perfect. Just to think tomorrow he had to break up with him. How can he do it? He did the one thing he wasnt supposed to do and that was fall in love with Jinki. 

 

          He stopped for a minute, thinking on what he was doing. He pulled away from Jinki. He didn't want to do this, knowing Jinki was going to get heart broken later on. "W-why'd you stop, Minho?" Minho ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "Sorry Jinki, but I can't do this." Jinki looked confused and he was.

 

           Minho siged and started to explain, "I don't know how to say this, Jinki, but I wasn't supposed to fall for you. It was part of the rules." Jinki slightly tiltled his head. "Rules?" Minho nodded. "The only reason I asked you to be my boyfriend because it was part of a game Jonghyun showed Taemin and I. I broke a rule. I was never supposed to love you!"

 

           Jinki looked hurt. His eyes began to turn red and his lips began to swollen up. He quickly gathered his clothing and quickly got dressed. How could he? "I'm sorry Jinki. Please forgive! Let's start over, please!" Jinki shook his head no. He didn't want to here Minho any longer. 

 

         He put on his lat peice of clothing and ran out the door. "I never want to see you again!" he yelled and ran out the door. Minho knew this would happen. He loved Jinki. He wanted him back. He was for sure going to get him back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if there was any mistakes. This was kinda rushed. Sorry for not updating so long. Please subscribe/comment/review if you want >.<

Show this story some LOVE!!