Birthday Love

You Need Love on Your Birthday

 

A/N:  Sorry this is late.  Thanks to all whoe subscribed and commented.  Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
“I can’t believe you told Jongup to seduce, Yongguk-hyung!” Youngjae shouted.
 
“I didn’t really mean it!” Daehyun shouted back.  Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo went out to get some groceries, so Daehyun and Youngjae were home alone, fighting.
 
“Well Jonguppie thought you meant it, and why would you say something like that anyway!?”
 
“Well what the hell were you doing, Mr. I’m-going-to-make-Yonggukkie-happy!?”
 
“I was doing just that!  There was nothing wrong with what I did,” Youngjae said as he crossed his arms and jutted out his chin in an ‘I’m better than you’ way.
 
“You were being ridiculous,” Daehyun said frowning, “even Himchan’s not that nauseating.”
 
“Nauseating!?”
 
“Ne!”  Daehyun stomped his feet, looking like a child throwing a temper tantrum.  Youngjae would find the sight amusing if he wasn’t being insulted at the moment.  Daehyun mimicked Youngjae dramatically and said, “Can I sleep with you, Yonggukkie?”
 
“I never said that!”
 
Daehyun continued mimicking Youngjae.  “Let me make you breakfast, Yonggukkie.”
 
“I made breakfast for everybody.”
 
“Is it too salty, Yonggukkie?  Is it too sweet, Yonggukkie?  Would you like more, Yonggukkie!?  How about an extra egg, Yonggukkie!?”  Every time that Daehyun said ‘Yonggukkie’ he would put strong emphasis on the name.  “Can I get you more coffee, Yonggukkie!?  No one else gets my attention but you, Yonggukkie!  No one else gets my love but you, Yonggukkie!”
 
Youngjae was gawking when he heard the last bit.  “Daehyun…”
 
“Let me help you with that, Yonggukkie!  Let me help you with this, Yonggukkie!  Let me be your shadow, Yonggukkie!  Let me ignore everyone but you, Yonggukkie!”
 
“Okay, I get it,” Youngjae mumbled, but Daehyun kept going.
 
“Let’s be a couple, Yonggukkie!  Let me replace Himchan, Yonggukkie!  Let’s forget everyone else, Yonggukkie!”
 
“Okay!  Okay!  Stop!  I get it.  I went a little overboard,” Youngjae said, earning a grunt from Daehyun.  “Mianhe, Daehyunnie.  Mian.”  Daehyun didn’t say anything.  He looked down at his feet.  “Did you think that I forgot about you?”
 
Daehyun’s head snapped up.  His eyes locked with Youngjae’s.  “Of course you forgot about me!” Daehyun shouted.
 
“No I didn’t!”
 
“All you could think about was your Yonggukkie.  I told Jongup that you were becoming a Himchan clone, but you were worse.  At least Himchan acknowledges everyone else.”
 
“That’s not true!  I mean- I…”  Youngjae honestly didn’t know what to say.  He didn’t think that he was ignoring everyone else.  At least, he didn’t meant to.  “Mianhada.”
 
Daehyun sighed and rubbed his head before saying, “You weren’t completely ignoring us.  It’s just that everything became about Yongguk, and it seemed like we were burdens or something.”
 
“Mianhe,” Youngjae whispered again as he shuffled his feet.
 
“I’ll forgive you on one condition,” Daehyun said.
 
“What is it?” Youngjae asked, unsure.
 
“Stop trying to make Yongguk-hyung so happy.”
 
“Deal,” Youngjae said smiling.  He walked to the older, and they hugged, putting their differences aside.
 
“Actually,” Daehyun said, pulling back from the hug, “make that two conditions.”  Youngjae sighed.  “The second thing you have to do is make me a cheesecake.”
 
“Mwo?  Cheesecake?”
 
“Ne,” Daehyun responded, “strawberry cheesecake!”
 
“Ugh!  You’re nothing but a food monster!”  Youngjae was pouting and was about to walk out of the room, but Daehyun grabbed him and hugged him from behind.
 
“A food monster that you love.”
 
“And what are you going to do for me?” Youngjae asked, relaxing in Daehyun’s embrace.  “How much do you love me?”
 
“So much that I’m not going to ask you to cook breakfast tomorrow,” Daehyun said before he kissed Youngjae on the cheek and then left the room.
 
“Jinjja?” Youngjae asked, quickly following him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~Jae’s Love = Cheesecake~~~~Dae’s Love = Not having to cook~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Yonggukkie-hyung, do you think that hyungs killed each other?” Zelo asked as they reached the building that their dorm was in.
 
“They wouldn’t do that, ne, Gukkie-hyung?” Jongup asked, sounding a bit worried.
 
“Nah, Daehyun probably has Youngjae cooking something for him already,” Yongguk replied as he typed in the passcode for the door.
 
“Mwo?”  Jongup was confused.  “We weren’t gone that long.”
 
“Apparently we were,” Zelo responded when they walked into the dorm to see Youngjae sitting on Daehyun’s lap on the sofa, and Daehyun eating what looked like a cheesecake.  “Hi, hyungs!  Are you back to being a happily married couple?”
 
“Yah!” Daehyun and Youngjae shouted simultaneously.
 
Zelo chuckled before turning serious and saying, “Aw, this means that I can’t get Yonggukkie-hyung his present.”
 
Yongguk nodded.  “Ne, but that’s okay, Zelo.  I’ll still take ramen.”
 
“What present?” asked Daehyun and Youngjae simultaneously.
 
Zelo ignored his vocalist hyungs and asked them, “Are hyungs sure that they made up?”
 
“Ne,” Youngjae replied.
 
“Jinjja?”  Zelo was hoping otherwise.
 
“Ne,” Daehyun responded, “Jae apologized.”
 
Zelo smiled inwardly.  He pointed at Daehyun and slowly said, “But what about you?  Did you apologize?”
 
“Mwo?  Why should I apologize?” Daehyun asked, appalled.
 
“No he hasn’t apologized,” Youngjae answered at the same time as Daehyun.
 
“I shouldn’t have to apologize!” Daehyun shouted, flabbergasted.
 
“You tried to sabotage me!” Youngjae shouted too.  “Not to mention, you used Jonguppie.”
 
“Fine!” Daehyun shouted, throwing up his arms.  “I’m sorry, Jonguppie.”
 
“What about me!?” Youngjae asked.
 
“What about you?” Daehyun asked, turning his attention back to the younger vocalist.  “You were the one at fault.”
 
“Me!?”  Now Youngjae was the one shocked.  “You could’ve just told me what was going on with you, but instead you sit back thinking the worst about me, all the while trying to humiliate me.”
 
“Humiliate you!?  Me!?  You were humiliating yourself!” Daehyun turned away from Youngjae, crossing his arms.
 
“You were just jealous!” Youngjae shouted before copying Daehyun and looking the other way.
 
“Jealous!?” Daehyun turned back to look at Youngjae furiously.
 
“Hyungs!  Stop!” Zelo shouted, getting the attention of Daehyun and Youngjae.  The two arguing singers just then realized that Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo were still in the room.  Zelo turned to Yongguk with a smile on his face and said, “See, hyung, I can get you your birthday present after all.”
 
“What present!?” Daehyun asked, exasperated.
 
“I told Yonggukkie-hyung that I’d get you guys to stop fighting.”  Zelo looked smug.
 
Daehyun’s mouth hung open as he looked completely shocked before saying, “But we had already stopped fighting.  You were the one who got us fighting again.”
 
“Bad little maknae,” Youngjae reprimanded.
 
“See!” Daehyun shouted, turning back to Youngjae.  “You’re a horrible Himchan clone!”
 
“Himchan clone!?” Youngjae shouted back.
 
Daehyun shook his head and responded, “Aniyo, worse!  A wannabe!”
 
“You food cretin!” Youngjae shouted, his face turning red.  “You’re just jealous!”
 
“Fine!  I’m jealous!”
 
“Mwo?” Youngjae asked.  He didn’t really expect Daehyun to say that.   Daehyun looked just as surprised as everyone else at his admittance.
 
Daehyun sat back down on the sofa and sighed.  He twiddled his fingers as he said, “I thought you liked me more! I’m supposed to be the hyung that you try to make extra happy!  I’m supposed to be the hyung you want to spend all of your time with!”
 
“Is hyung crying?” Zelo asked when he heard sniffling coming from Daehyun.
 
“Shut up!” Daehyun shouted as he quickly wiped at his face.  “No I’m not!”
 
Youngjae sat down next to Daehyun and patted his shoulder, saying, “Mianhe, Daehyunnie.”  Youngjae then chuckled and added, “How am I the one apologizing again?”
 
Daehyun smiled and looked deeply into Youngjae’s eyes.  “Mian, Jae.”
 
“I did it, Yonggukkie-hyung!” Zelo shouted, jumping up and down.  “See!  I’m amazing!”
 
Daehyun snorted as he stood up and approached the maknae.  “You did nothing, you bad little maknae,” Daehyun said, mimicking Himchan and Youngjae.
 
“Bad little maknae,” Youngjae repeated.”
 
“Yonggukkie-hyung?” Zelo whined, hoping for his hyung to stick up for him, but when Yongguk only chuckled in response Zelo turned to his other hyung.  “Jonguppie-hyung?”  Jongup only shrugged.  Zelo turned back to Yongguk who was now heading out of the room and down the hall.  Zelo followed after him, whining “Hyung?”
 
“Mianhe, hyungs,” Jongup said to Daehyun and Youngjae after Yongguk and Zelo left.
 
“Why are you sorry, Jongup-ah?” Daehyun asked.
 
“I told what hyungs were doing,” Jongup replied, shuffling his feet.
 
“It’s okay, Jonguppie,” Youngjae said as he pulled the younger in to a hug.
 
“Ne,” Daehyun said, “I shouldn’t have asked you to do that anyway.”
 
Jongup smiled at Daehyun and replied, “Thanks, hyung.”
 
Youngjae was smiling at Daehyun and Jongup, feeling really happy since the whole make-Yongguk-happy mess.  Then a thought struck him.  “Does Himchan-hyung know that Yongguk-hyung knows?” he asked.
 
Jongup frowned and said, “He’s going to be mad at me for telling.”
 
“Don’t worry, Jongup,” Daehyun said, squeezing the dancer’s shoulder, “I bet he gets it worse than we did with Yongguk-hyung.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Birthday Bang Yongguk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When Yongguk was taking a shower that night the rest were in the living room watching TV.  Youngjae made sure to sit next to Zelo so that he could ask him about their sleeping arrangements.  “Zelo-ah, can we switch again?”
 
“Mwo?  But, hyung…”
 
Youngjae clasped his hands together and interrupted, “Please, Zelo?”
 
“I thought I was a bad little maknae,” Zelo said, smirking and crossing his arms.
 
“You are!” Daehyun said loudly, obviously listening to their conversation.
 
Youngjae ignored Daehyun and tried to look innocent.  “Did I say that?”
 
“Actually,” Yongguk said as he came into the room, hair dripping wet, “I thought that it would be a good idea if both Zelo and Jongup slept in my room tonight.”  Yongguk winked at Daehyun.
 
“Mwo?” Zelo asked, confused.
 
“Jinjja?” Youngjae asked happily.
 
“Wae hyung?” Jongup asked, also confused.
 
“I figured if they started fighting again, it would be best if you two were with me so that you won’t be disturbed,” Yongguk responded, but he honestly just thought that Daehyun and Youngjae might want the privacy.
 
“I get to sleep with Yonggukkie-hyung and Jonguppie-hyung!” Zelo said happily.  “My two favorite hyungs!”
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted.  “What about us?”
 
“Oh,” mumbled Zelo while Yongguk and Jongup laughed at Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s expressions.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Baby, Goodnight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Please?” Daehyun begged as he and Youngjae walked down the hallway.
 
“Nope,” Youngjae replied, shaking his head, “you said that I don’t have to make breakfast this morning.”
 
Daehyun looked confused.  “Why would I say that?”
 
“To prove how much you love me,” Youngjae said as they walked into the living room.
 
“But it’s Yongguk-hyung’s birthday.”  Daehyun pouted and began to push Youngjae into the kitchen.  “Don’t you want to surprise your ‘Yonggukkie’ with breakfast?”
 
“He’s not his Yonggukkie!” a voice shouted.
 
“Himchannie-hyung!” Daehyun and Youngjae said simultaneously.  Himchan was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.
 
Himchan stood up and approached the two.  He poked Youngjae in the chest and said, “Trying to take my place, huh?”
 
“Aniyo,” Youngjae replied, “no way, hyung.”
 
“Yeah, get him Himchannie-hyung,” Daehyun cheered.
 
“Yah!  You’re supposed to help me.”  Youngjae looked at Daehyun incredulously.
 
Daehyun smirked and responded, “I will if you make breakfast.”
 
“And you!” Himchan shouted as he turned to Daehyun and poked him the chest.  “Telling Jongup to seduce my Yonggukkie!”
 
“Whose Yonggukkie?” a deep voice asked.
 
“Yongguk!” Himchan said surprised.  Daehyun and Youngjae turned around to see Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo in the kitchen doorway.  “Happy birthday, Yonggukkie!” Himchan said.
 
“Ne, happy birthday, hyung,” Youngjae said a bit nervously.
 
Daehyun smiled and mumbled, “Happy birthday.”
 
“Birthday wishes from my three favorite people,” Yongguk said with a smile on his face.
 
Himchan smiled and walked up to Yongguk, nudging the leader and saying, “I better be the number one favorite.”
 
“I think Gukkie-hyung was being sarcastic,” Jongup said, seriously believing Himchan to be oblivious to Yongguk’s sarcasm.
 
“Yah!  Jonguppie, go-”  Himchan was thinking of where to tell Jongup to go.  “Go brush your teeth!”
 
Jongup responded, “But hyung, I already did.”
 
Youngjae, thinking that Yongguk and Himchan should have some time alone, said, “Why don’t we let the adults talk.”
 
“I am an adult,” Daehyun said as he let Youngjae pull him out of the kitchen.
 
“You sure don’t act like one,” Himchan mumbled.
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted right as he left the kitchen.  “Neither do you!”
 
“Why are we leaving?” Zelo asked as he too was pulled out of the kitchen.  “Himchan’s only going to get yelled at.”
 
“Yah!  That’s Himchan-hyung to you!” Himchan shouted after Zelo.  “Bad little maknae.”
 
“But good in comparison to the hyung that uses his dongsaeng to make another hyung worry and feel bad,” Yongguk said once he and Himchan were alone in the kitchen.
 
“I just didn’t want you to spend too much time with Youngjae and forget all about me,” Himchan responded, starting to pout.
 
“And ‘Gup helps me think about you, how?” Yongguk asked, arching a brow.
 
Himchan looked at Yongguk seriously and asked, “When did he start calling you Gukkie?”
 
“Don’t change the subject.”
 
“I should call you Gukkie.”
 
“Himchan!” Yongguk shouted.
 
“Yes, Gukkie?”
 
Yongguk snorted, folded his arms, and said, “You’re impossible.”
 
“Impossible to stay mad at?” Himchan asked as he lightly poked Yongguk’s arm.  “Nado saranghae.”
 
“I never said that!” Yongguk said, slapping Himchan’s poking finger away from him.
 
Himchan shook his head and smirked.  “Me neither.”
 
Yongguk didn’t know what to say to the ulzzang.  “Yah!”
 
“Ne, what is it, Gukkie?”
 
On the other side of the kitchen door, Daehyun had his ear pressed to the door, listening to what was being said by the two oldest.  Daehyun was hoping to hear Himchan getting scolded like he and Youngjae was, but it seemed as if the ulzzang had managed to weasel his way out of that.
 
“What are they saying?” Youngjae asked.  He, Jongup, and Zelo were standing behind Daehyun, asking him to relay what was happening.
 
“Himchan’s flirting his way out of it,” Daehyun said.
 
Zelo snorted and said, “Typical.”
 
Jongup elbowed Zelo and whispered, “Don’t always make him shout at you, Junhongie.”
 
“He’s calling Yongguk-hyung ‘Gukkie’ like Jonguppie does,” Daehyun said, keeping his ear to the door.
 
“Hold on,” Younjae said, “how come I had to stop calling hyung Yonggukkie, but Jongup can still call him Gukkie?”
 
“Because ‘Gup wasn’t calling me that to get closer to me,” Yongguk said as he and Himchan walked out, knocking Daehyun to the floor in the process.
 
“You nosey little eavesdropper,” Himchan said and laughed at Daehyun on the floor.
 
“Are hyungs okay now?” Jongup asked.
 
“Ne,” Yongguk responded as he tussled the dancer’s hair.
 
Zelo pouted and asked, “How come hyungs aren’t fighting more?”
 
“Yeah?” Daehyun agreed.  “Me and Youngjae got it a lot worse than this.”
 
Himchan looked smug and said, “Because I’m special. Mehrong!”
 
Yongguk, ignoring Himchan, asked, “I get why Daehyun and Youngjae would be upset, but why are you Zelo?”
 
“Because I can’t get give Yonggukkie-hyung another present like with Daehyun and Youngjae,” Zelo replied, pouting.
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted.  “You didn’t fix anything!”
 
“Yeah,” Youngjae agreed, “you started it.”
 
“Speaking of presents,” Himchan said with a smile on his face, “let’s celebrate a birthday!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~생일 축하 합니다, 방 용국~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“…saengil chukha hamnida!” B.A.P members sang to Yongguk.
 
“Now blow out your candle,” Himchan said.  Himchan made Yongguk a chocolate cake, and one single lit candle sat in the middle of it.
 
“And don’t forget to make a wish,” Zelo said happily.
 
Yongguk smirked and said, “I really wish that certain people don’t try to play games with me in the middle of it ever again.”
 
Everyone kind of held their breath, worried that Yongguk might still be mad, but when they saw Yongguk trying to hold back a smile they all released their breath.  Himchan lightly hit Yongguk’s arm, which earned him a playful scowl.
 
Youngjae softly said, “We were just trying to make sure that you were happy and felt loved.”
 
“Ne,” Himchan agreed, “everyone needs love on their birthday.”
 
“Does that mean that you’re going to do this again next year?” Yongguk asked, sighing.
 
“Aniyo!” Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup shouted simultaneously while Himchan responded, “Ne!”  Everyone looked at Himchan surprised.
 
“What?” Himchan asked.  “I’ll always love my Yonggukkie.”
 
“I’ll always love my Yonggukkie,” Daehyun and Zelo mimicked, earning laughs from Youngjae and Jongup, and a scowl from Himchan.
 
“Nado,” Yongguk mumbled, looking at Himchan, “nado saranghae.”
 
Himchan shouted happily and kissed Yongguk full on the lips in his excitement.
 
“Ugh! I’m blinded!” Zelo shouted, covering his eyes even though Himchan was no longer kissing Yongguk.  Jongup was laughing and trying to uncover Zelo’s eyes.  Yongguk was playfully hitting Himchan, who was switching between smiling and laughing, and pouting.  Daehyun was sneaking Youngjae out of the room while everyone else was occupied.
 
“Happy birthday to me,” Yongguk said between laughs.
 
“Happy birthday, Yonggukkie/Gukkie-hyung/Yonggukkie-hyung!” Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo shouted together.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Saengil chukha hamnida, Bang Yongguk!  Sorry I'm a day late (though, technically it's the 31st here in the US)
 
I hope everyone who stuck with the story like it.
 
Pic / GIF Spam (Yongguk-centric):
 
tumblr_lz3oefPyHN1qfcqvvo3_400.gif
 
20210416_bap_himchan_yongguk-600x411.jpg
 
tkCx9.jpg
 
bang_yong_guk_close_up.jpg
 
aiu8z1hcmae0hax.jpg
 
photo yongguk.png
 
photo yongguk.jpg
 
tumblr_m6h1kuIq5C1roah3so1_500.gif
 
59164_original.jpg
 
Bang-Yong-Guk-bap-31623698-500-667.jpg
 
20130225_yongguk_abs2-600x897.jpg
 
ans51u2cmaal3da.png
 
yongguk-bap-33629774-600-596.jpg
 
bf_qzhscyaarqwt.jpg
 
tumblr_mki4yatg5c1r8dkylo2_250.gif
 
3CLgR.jpg