Situation Scenario 1: "When You Get Close to Luhan and Kai gets Jealous"

EXO Member Scenarios

School had just gotten over and you were excited to back home as your boyfriend Kim JongIn , better known as KAI was going to meet you after a week of heavy practice schedules. Also you were tired as you had lots of sport events in your school today so you sat down on a bench nearby searching for your water bottle in your bag. 

As you were busy drinking water , you heard a voice calling out your name. You continued drinking water , thinking it would be your classmate you continued drinking water but the voice kept on getting more loud , as if the person were right next to you. You looked around and were shocked to see Luhan waving at you calling out your name that you nearly choked on the water.

"_____-ya!!" he called out again as he waved out to you.

 "Omo~ Luhan-Oppa!! What are you doing here in my school?" you asked curiously as you saw him in the very same sports dress as you were wearing.

"I Just joined here for a temporary course until we start our schedules again ~ remember? i had told once ... that i would love to resume my studies when possible?" he replied to you.

"Oh right!" you exclaimed remembering earning back a smile from him. 

You smiled back at him awkwardly , Not because you two were talking for the first time ... But for the reason that you two were talking in the premises of your school. If Anyone would have seen you two ~ they would have stalked you the rest of your life , Because you two were really good friends and were almost like a brother and a sister.

"So.. how are you going to go home? want to go together?" Luhan asked you with a smile on his face.

"Sure ~ " you agreed completely forgetting about the fact that Kai was going to come to pick you from school.

You both packed your stuff and walked towards the gate munching on the cream buns you had bought from the school Cafeteria. In the meanwhile, Kai rushed towards the School gate thinking he was late but he was shocked as he saw you and Luhan walking together , chatting and playfully fighting.

"What the Hell....?" said Kai gritting his teeth and ran to follow you both , but silently.

You both were talking about today's sport session you had in you school and how amazing the even management team had been all day and still eating the cream buns while Luhan started laughing.

"Wae yo? Why are you laughing?" you asked him pouting.

"There's some cream on your nose !! you look like a pink nosed reindeer!" he replied laughing earning a glare from you in return.

"HAH! look there's some on your nose too! and its orange!" you replied laughing earning a pout from him. 

"Here.. let me wipe it off from your nose" he said wiping it off with a tissue and you too returned the favour by wiping off the cream from his nose.

And then Luhan trolled you by putting some more cream on your nose and quickly held both your hands and you were pouting in 

Kai cringed at this sight as he was silently following you two and unknowingly he bumped into a lamp post.

"Ah! " he yelled in pain , making you both jump and turn back.

"Omo....Oppa..You're here !!?" you said , widening your eyes in shock as you ran back to help him get up.

"I'm Okay " Kai replied getting up and dusting himself as he tried his best to avoid contact with you.

"Oppa.. are you sure?.. Because... I'm here and not there..." you said innocently as you tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yeah... uh ... I know..." he said still trying his best to avoid eye contact with you and you shook your head in confusion.

"Since... We all are going to the same location ~ Shall we three go together ?" Luhan asked still smiling.

"Nae ~  What say Oppa!??" you said turning to Kai , shaking him by the arm.

"Arasseo. . . " he said still trying to avoid eye contact with you but you were completely unaware of this , so you grabbed his arm and walked along.

On the way back home , Luhan and You were still talking about the school and the teachers and poor Kai kept looking at you both disinterestedly. You turned back to look at him , and smiled at him earning an awkward smile from him. Then you continued talking to Luhan until you all realised that you had reached the dorm.

"Oh We're here! " Luhan said taking in a deep breath.

"Yeah! We walked a lot ! And we also took up sports classes today.. So tired!" You replied stretching your arms out.

"So .. i think I should leave you two together then ~ " Luhan said winking at you earning back a glare from Kai and walked into the building.

You then turned back to Kai and smiled at him but he looked the other way , trying to ignore you again. You frowned in confusion. You tried striking up a conversation twice but he still did the same. 

"What is Wrong with you Oppa!?" you asked him.

"You... Like him right?" he asked you , looking right into your eyes.

"Like who? " you asked widening your eyes.

"Dont lie to me... You like Luhan Hyung.. Just admit  it..."  Kai said moving closer to you and hit the wall with his hand 

"OPPA..??" you looked at him confusedly and then started laughing earning a pout from him.

"what?" he asked looking at you , slightly embarrased.

"Well , I do like Luhan Oppa... as a Brother and a Best friend ~ ..whenever i see him ... He reminds me of my Oppa ..." You said with a sigh , while Kai looked at you with a surprised look and then he felt bad for .

"I see...  Jagi.. Mianhae...I misunderstood you" Kai said with a sad face and hugged you.

"Oppa . . . You dont need to apologise " You replied hugging him back 

"_____-ah Saranghaeyo" he said gently kissing you on the forehead.

You blushed , and giggled at how cute your boyfriend had been thinking you and Luhan were dating and was acting all mad at you.

"Nado Saranghaeyo Oppa " You replied kissing him back on the cheek .

You could clearly see that Kai was blushing like a red tomato so you giggled softly. He then gently interlaced his fingers with yours and tugged you forward , surprising you suddenly by this action.

"Lets go then? I'm meeting you after so many days ____-ah ~ lets watch a movie or maybe just chill out...im excited" said Kai almost jumping with excitement.

"Arasseo , Oppa ~ lets go " you replied and walked towards your house which was near the building.

You were happy because Kai was happy and everything was fine.

 


A/N: 

This Scenario was requested by 2pmfanforever

Firstly .... I'M SOOOO SORRY ;w; because i am late with the scenario , due to exam result stress and my entrances

Secondly , You have full rights to whack me coz i did no fair with this scenario

Thirdly and last ... jeongmal mianhae ;w; I fail badly ;w;;;

 

To All The readers ;w;

I'm sorry i couldnt give a very good scenario this time please forgive me

Here's a Kai gif to solve the problem