Birthday Present - [Chanyeol Scenario]

EXO Member Scenarios

 

It was your birthday and you were pissed off because you had to go for a test. Your knew you couldnt possibly have taken a day off. Plus you had a bad day coz you landed up sleeping in school due to staying up last night doing assignments. 
You came home with a long face and slumped on the couch.
 
 After heaving a long sigh , you dragged yourself upstairs to get a quick shower and go to sleep. As you walked upstairs , you suddenly noticed quite a large looking gift package. It looked quite larger compared to normal gifts which caught your attention even more so you had to go closer to it.
 
As you went closer , you saw a note attached to it. Without any hesitation you read that note loudly
 
"_______________-ah Saranghaeyo~~>0<
you grew a year older and so did my love for you!"
From ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
(fill it yourself coz you know who it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)"
 
"Aigoooo Yeollie~" You said blushing and smiling to yourself as you walked towards the box to open it.
As you gently untied it and opened the lid of the box , a familiar figure jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jagiyaaaaa!". 
 
"Omo Chanyeol!" You said losing your balance due to the sudden surprise but Chanyeol managed to grab you by the arm. 
 
"Careful Jagi ~ " he said flashing his Happy Virus smile and gently kissed you on the cheek. This made your day amazing.
 
"Chanyeol-ah! This is the best present ever! " you said as you hugged him tightly. 
 
"You still havent received the present yet! " Chanyeol said with a laugh.
 
"Eh? jinjja?" You replied with a confused look. 
 
"Neh... Just close your eyes for a few.minutes and i shall get you your present" Chanyeol commanded you and you followed what he said.
 
After a few minutes you heard him say "_____________-ah! Open your eyes!" and you did as he said.
 
As you opened your eyes , you saw a really large plushie of Rilakkuma placed in front of you with a ribbon around it.
 
 Rilakkuma was something you loved the most after Chanyeol. You could not help yourself but squeal in excitement as you ran towards it and hugged it tightly. Chanyeol stood right behind the plushie smiling at you and taking pictures of you while you were happily hugging it. 
 
"Hey wait!!!" You said to Chanyeol.
 
"What?" asked Chanyeol blankly.
 
"Come here ! I have an idea!" you said to him as you took him by the hand near the plushie.
 
"Lets take a picture together!" you said excitedly and he agreed to take one.
 
"3 2 1 CHEEEESE " you two said as you posed together doing peace signs. 
 
After you took one together , you went up on your toes and gently kissed his cheek and said "Thank You Chanyeol! You made my day the best!".
 
"If it was you bithday everyday ~ i would've made every day special for you " he said and hugged you.
 
"Aww yeollie " you said as you hugged him in return.
 
"So... how do you wanna spend the rest of your day? six more hours left " Chanyeol asked staring at his watch.
 
"Umm.. lets have my fav movie marathon !!! all kinds of movies ... comedy , horror , action , drama , and  err romance ? " you said jumping up and down.
 
"Arasseo ~ i'll go get some snacks then ... don't you dare start watching any of them without me" Chanyeol said with a pout and then laughed.
 
"Nae Yeollie ~ i wont do that" you said giggling.
 
And you both spent the rest of the day watching movies and chilling out at home.
 
 
 

Hope you all Liked this ;w; i fail badly

It was my birthday on the 20th so i decided to write this one XD

yes... Chanyeol is my bias XDD

 

Well coming up is a KyungSoo scenario