A Day in my Life - [Lay Scenario]

EXO Member Scenarios

It was a grand day at your college since there was a student exchange program and students from various countries were to visit your college and obviously they were to stay there for a day or two.

You were one among the many volunteers who would lead the students into your college , brief them about the history and show them around like for a day or so. Drops of sweat rolled down from your forehead , not only because of the heat but also due to the nervousness of volunteering for the first time.

"Yah! _______-ah!" your classmate called out for you rushing from one of the hallways with a couple of sheets in her hand.

"Hmm? " you looked at her surprisedly.

"What are you doing here?!! Students from China , Japan , U.S.A , France and Italy are coming over! they could reach any moment! Go to the entrance!!!  Hurry!! " she scolded you.

"Mianhaeyo " you said bowing down and walked out to the gate with your classmate.

To your dismay , all the other volunteers had already been assigned to a student and now there was no one left but teachers. According to the committee , the teachers were supposed to taken care by your classmates who was the president of the student committee. You were the only one left among the volunteers and you had nothing to do since there were no classes for you today as well. So you sat down on a bench nearby and pulled out a book from your bag and started reading it until you were interrupted by a voice.

"Umm.. Excuse me Miss~ " the figure asked.

" Oh? " you said startled by the sudden question.

"oh .. sorry if i scared you .... but .. " he said again worried by your sudden reaction.

"A..ah..ah ... No No .. you didnt scare me....." you said waving both your hands rapidly.

"Ah..well ..... uh ...can you help me? I am lost .. my van dropped me here and i don't know the way" he said heaving a sigh.

"Nae~" you said opening your eyes wide and suddenly stood up.

The guy looked familiar .. for sure! but you couldn't recognise him due to him wearing a hat and sunglasses. You tried your best to recognise him but you weren't able to recognise him. You realised that all this while.. he was trying to say something to you , but you were lost in your own world of thoughts.

"Nae? " you asked giving him a surprised look again.

"ah.. so ..i was.. saying... could you... help me out? I was supposed to be an exchange student in a college nearby ..but i got lost " he said looking down and then up again.

"Umm.. Sure~ .. Well .. the place you're standing IS the college campus itself " You said with a faint laugh resulting with a shy smile from him. Your hearbeat grew faster , you felt as if you had seen this smile before.

"Thank you so much ~ " he asked with a faint smile appearing on his face.

"Oh! By the way I'm ___________ and one of the exchange student committee volunteer ~ nice to meet you ~" you said bowing down.

"Nice to meet you too! " he replied .

"So....would you like to tour around the college?" you asked shyly.

"Of course ~ shall we?" he replied as you two started to walk to wards the college building.

" Ah! you don't look Korean ...where are you from?"  you asked him curiously.

"That is because I'm from China .. I have come here to study Asian History  How about you?" he replied .

"oh Nice! i know like..basic conversations in chinese ...and i am from India " you said to the guy.

"Oh! wow India!? Nice ~ where did you learn chinese from?" the guy asked back.

"I learnt it online " you replied .

"Oh! Nice~ " he said as you both walked around the college hallways. You showed him various classrooms , posters made by them and showed him the cafeteria where you two had some dessert since it was hot. Then you showed him the auditorium and the library which were two of the most beutiful places of your college. While the other students with the exchange students were busy with a seminar... you two kept roaming around the college for several hours talking about your interests and hobbies.

"oh! .. i was wondering ... do you guys have a music room here around?" the guy asked.

"Yes we do .. it right behind us ~" you said turning around and pointing towards the music room.

"Oh not again... first the college and now the music room " he said covering his face with his hand.

"Haha lets go ! " you said laughing softly as you led him to the music room. 

As you both walked in , you slipped due to the floor being really smooth , but your partner managed to grab you by the arm so you were safe. You both felt awkward due to you landing directly into you partners arms after him having grabbed you.

"i...I'm sorry " you said slightly embarrassed.

"Ah .. its okay...no problem.. be careful okay? " he replied to you while you replied with a nod.

"well.. you have such a grand music room... do you play any instruments?" he asked again.

"Umm.. Yes i do play the piano ..but not really that much..." you replied shyly as you saw him move towards the piano.

He sat down and played a random song and then started to sing with it ...at first you couldn't make out what song it was since he played it differently but after you heard what he was singing , you were completely shocked. You .. unknowingly started to sing along with him. Yes... it was EXO-M's Angel !

He suddenly stopped playing the piano which you didnt realise so you continued singing and finally ended. 

"Wow you sing really well! How do you know this song?" he asked 

"Actually my favorite band is EXO , you must be knowing them right? " you asked looking at him.

"Um.. Yes .. i do...Who's your favorite member ? " he asked in chinese which startled you. Now your doubts were high on him... you definitely had seen him before...or rather say .. he resembled someone very much!

"Um.... its Lay ..." you replied in chinese .. slightly shy.

"Oh Nice! Well.. .. you sing real nice! " he replied smiling again. He then looked at his watch and then looked up again.

"I need to leave... my van can come any moment! i have an important ...meeting.." he said nervously.

"Ah! come on ~ i shall leave you till the gate then" you said as you both walked out of the music room.

As you both walked out of the music room , your partner suddenly stopped , fanning himself with a sheet he had in his hand.

"Its hot inside... " he said as he removed his sunglasses and hat. You were completely shocked by this sight .

"Zhang Yixing...." you said as you widened your eyes in surprise. You felt as if you were into a fanfic . You blinked twice to check if it really was him and then you got confirmed when he gave his JPEG-like look to you.

"OMG!! Lay-ssi ...I cant believe this!" you exclaimed as Lay smiled back to you. 

"Well... it was nice meeting you! Thank you so much!" He said handing over the book you were reading before he had even arrived.

"Thank You too Lay-oppa! " you said bowing to him and led him to the campus gate.

You took a deep breath to control yourself as he waved to you from the van and waited there until the van went far away. Then you walked away towards a bench nearby to calm yourself and opened you book and there lay a note written by Lay in korean.

"Thank you very much ~ 
You're indeed a very pretty fan
hence i am giving you a small present "

You smiled to yourself as you read the little note and then turned the note too see what surprise was with it. There was a picture of you two You had taken at the cafeteria along with Lay's sign on it.... probably he had done it in the library .

After you realised all that the person with whom you spent the whole day roaming around your school was none but LAY , your Bias from EXO. and you both had talked about your hobbies , interests and also studies! And you two even had lunch together at the cafeteria! You re-read the schedule for the day and were extremely surprised when you saw the student assigned to you was none other than Zhang Yixing ...Lay....

You couldn't help yourself but scream....Indeed it was the Best day of your life.


 

A/N - I had written this for my beloved Unni ... animeotakupooh 

Unnie ;w; sorry i took so much time ;w;

you have full rights to whack me if its a fail