YoungJae

Yes SIR! B.A.P One Shots

Enieez looked around for the one person she knew she could talk to about anything.But e was no where to be found.Though he had promised he would come today.

She sighed and sat down taking out all she needed to take notes.He would most probably need the notes later if he did skip. 

'Hey Enieez~ Where's YoungJae??' Her friend asked her.

"Most probably skipping i guess." Her friend shook her head. 

"How does he get straight As when he's not here most of the time?" She wondered as Enieez slightly smiled.It was true.YoungJae was just really smart.He's considered the brain of his group anyways.She was snapped out of her thoughts when the teacher called the attention of the class.

After class,Enieez walked towards the parking lot to see if YoungJae's car was there. She ran over once she spotted the familiar Audi sitting in its coveted spot.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae." She said as she walked over to her boyfriend who was hanging out with his best friends.He just nodded with a smile before turning back to talk to his friends.She didnt even flinch at his reaction because that was his normal reaction.Sometimes he would be loud and happy go lucky but most of the time he's the silent and serious one.

'So i heard Ji Yool noona is coming! That's so awesome!" Zelo,their youngest exclaimed. 'Shes so pretty and beautiful and y and..." He trailed off.

"Aigoo our maknae is in love!" Himchan smiled and nudged Zelo. Enieez became curious.She had never heard of this girl named Ji Yool.

'Who's she?" She asked out loud. 

"She's a really close childhood friend of ours.She actually moved to the States but she came back here on vacation. Her plane landed a couple of minutes ago and she told us she'll be taking a cab here." Daehyun smiled.

"She's also YoungJae hyung's first love." Jongup said innocently. Enieez eyes widened in shock.Yongguk grabbed Jongup and nudged his head.

'Aigoo,baby maknae so sweet and innocent!" Yongguk laughed awkwardly.It was awkward feeling and Enieez knew that she should do something to break the ice.

"Oh Jongup! How's Jazzy?" Enieez asked JongUp about his girlfriend who was a dancer and also attended the same college. Jongup perked up and started talking to Enieez about a duet competition which he and Jazzy would be joining.

Then Yongguk suggested that all of them go and get lunch so everyone got into their respective cars.Enieez sat in YoungJae's Audi and was silent on the drive there.Young Jae looked over her.

"You know its not normal when you're silent?" He smiled looking over her.

"Ah its nothing.Something on my mind i guess." She answered.

"About Ji Yool?" He continued.

"No. Just thinking."She quickly answered.

"Okay then." YoungJae smiled.He held her hand and kissed it. She looked at him shocked. 

" What was that for?"

"I havent given you a kiss yet today and since im driving i cant kiss your lips can i?" He cheekily said.Enieez laughed at his explaination.

"You're so weird."

"You love me for it though." She held his hand and kissed it mimicking him. The rest of the ride was filled with their playful banter.

Enieez and YoungJae arrived at the restaurant.She saw the rest of BAP with a girl in the middle of them. The girl perked up once she spotted YoungJae.

"JAE JAE!" The girl came over and gave YoungJae a hug. "You know how much I missed you?" She smiled giving YoungJae a kiss on the cheek. Enieez bit her lip trying to keep from blurting out words like "He's mine" or "Girl,get your hands off." She didnt want to seem jealoous or anything. The girl then noticed her presence and looked at Enieez from head to toe.

"And who...are you?" She asked. YoungJae put his arm around Enieez and brought her close to him.

"She's my girlfriend.Enieez,JiYool.Jiyool,Enieez." Ji Yool's eyes widened but she quickly masked her shock.

"Oh my god, Jae Jae.I'm so happy for you! You have such a gorgeous girlfriend!" She smiled. "Sit next to me." Enieez was shocked that Ji Yool was so nice to her and was being such a sweetheart.

Ji Yool had now been with BAP for 5 days.She would hang out everywhere with them.But one day, she became a devil to Enieez.Enieez was waiting for the rest of BAP to arrive.Ji Yool had taken a seat next to her as she came earlier.

"So how are you finding Seoul?" Enieez asked. Ji Yool raised her eyebrows and smirked at Enieez.

"Are you really naive or stupid or dense?" She asked harshly. Enieez was taken aback by her sudden 360 degree attitude change.

"Excuse me?"

"Young Jae is mine.He will always be mine.Do you think you can beat me?" She smirked.

"Excuse you,BUT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND."

The front entrance of the restaurant dinged. BAP walked in laughing happily. 

"Just you wait." Ji Yool smirked.Once BAP neared the table,Ji Yool put her face in her hands.Once BAP sat down, Zelo looked at JiYool.

'Noona,are you okay?" Ji Yool suddenly looked up with tears on her face causing everyone to be in shock.

"What's wrong?" YoungJae asked.

"Its nothing." She sobbed.

"Jiyool." Himchan looked at her.

"I think i offended Enieez.Because she yelled at me and told me im a bad person." Jiyool started crying. Enieez looked at her with open.

"Enieez?" Yongguk looked at her.She shook her head.

"I didnt do anything!" She defended herself. But once she saw the faces of all the guys,she knew itd be no use.They believed JiYool. Even Young Jae didnt look at Enieez.He was busy comforting JiYool.She grabbed her bag and walked out of the restaurant. YoungJae went after her and grabbed her hand.

"Enieez,just go apologize to JiYool." He told her. She looked at him in disbelief.

"You believe her? I didnt do anything Young Jae!"

"Just say sorry.Please.Maybe you said something ..." He trailed off.Enieez pulled her arm out of his grasp. 

'Fine believe her.Just continue believing her." Enieez walked away feeling very sad.Her own boyfriend didnt believe her.

Enieez got loads of calls and messages from YoungJae but didnt answer any of them.During lunch,she would usually hang out with BAP.This time,she decided to go to the cafeteria.Jazzy,JongUp's girlfriend joined her.To have some girl talk.

"So how are you unnie?With everything?" Jazzy asked already knowing the situation.Jazzy was really pissed at all the guys for immediately believing that girl.Jazzy knew that girl had tricks up her sleeve.

"It's just...ah it just hurts.How can all of them believe that girl so easily?" Enieez complained.

"They're just blinded by her.Hmm,I have an idea if you're willing to listen Unnie!" Jazzy exclaimed. Enieez nodded and Jazzy started explaining.

Jazzy was sitting at BAP's hang out area with JiYool. The boys were all scatterd around the place.

"So did you talk to Enieez yet,YoungJae-ah?" Himchan asked. Young Jae shook his head.

"I tried.I went to class.She ignored me and brushed me off." He sighed. Ji Yool perked up.

"Maybe she just didnt love you enough Jae Jae!" She said sadly.

"Fake" Jazzy coughed. Ji Yool who heard her glared at her. Jazzy smirked. Jong Up came over and plopped himself down next to Jazzy and leaned in for a kiss.Jazzy stopped him by jumping up.

"AH! I FEEL LIKE EATING ICE CREAM.Uppie! Get me one please?" Jong Up nodded.

"Maybe theres some in the fridge?" He went to check.

"Ah,I kinda ate it all." Zelo said sheepishly.

"ZELO." All of the exclaimed.

"Aigoo,shall we go get more at the corner shop?" Yongguk asked. "You girls stay here.Itll just be a few minutes." The boys left leaving Jazzy and Ji Yool alone.

"So fake .Are you going to tell them the truth or will I?" Jazzy stood up with her hands on her hips facing Ji Yool.

"I dont know what you're talking bout." 

"Yeah right. You do know Young Jae will never like you as his girlfriend right?" Ji Yool started becoming angry.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW? I KNOW YOUNG JAE LOVES ME.I JUST HAD TO ELIMINATE THAT GIRL ENIEEZ AND I WILL GET HIM. SEE ITS WORKING ISNT IT." She screamed at Jazzy.

"You're sick." Jazzy said. Ji Yool got pissed and took a cup of water and threw it at Jazzy. 'Why you...?" Ji Yool pushed Jazzy to the floor and they started fighting. "GET OFF ME YOU !" Jazzy screamed.

The girls fought until the boys came.Jongup dropped the bag he was holding once he spotted the scene in front of him.YoungJae pulled off Ji Yool while JongUp pulled Jazzy away.

"Jae Jae! THAT CRAZY GIRL ATTACKED ME." Ji Yool started sobbing.Young Jae patted her back and all the guys stared at Jazzy.

"Are you okay baby?" Jong Up asked. Jazzy noddd.

"SHE ATTACKED ME JONG UP." Ji Yool cried.

"No she didnt!" Enieez stepped out and held up her iPhone. "I recorded everything.Why dont you guys see for yourselves." The guys looked at video in front of them.YoungJae grabbed Enieez and pulled her to his body.She melted into his hug.

"Im so sorry baby.I am really really sorry.Please talk to me." He begged.Enieez looked at Young Jae and sighed.She could never resist the pouty Young Jae.

"WHAT? That video is not real! You es tricked me!" Ji Yool cried. Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other and nodded. They flagged Ji Yool and was about to get her out but Young Jae stopped them much to everyones surprise.

"One.She's my girlfriend and will always be my girlfriend.I love her.And will do anything for her." He kissed Enieez's head after saying that. "Two,Jazzy is not a violent person.You threw water at her and pushed her.And she's like a baby sister to me." He took a deep breath. "You were someone i cared about, but once you started hurting the people i love,then its personal.So leave.Just leave and dont bother my love again." Young Jae said harshly.

Ji Yool humphed but left the scene. Young Jae turned towards Enieez and hugged her again. 

"I love you.You know that right?" Young Jae kissed her on the lips.Enieez smiled into the kiss.

"I know." Their moment was ruined when Zelo started crying. "Zelo? Why are you crying?" Enieez asked him.

"I.. feel bad that i didnt trust noona!" He sobbed. Enieez giggled and hugged the crybaby maknae whilst everyone else laughed.

'Its okay.I forgive you" Zelo become happy after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY ENIEEZ! I KNOW THIS TOOK SO LONG.IM SUPER SUPER SORRY. BUSY WITH STUDIES!

So...like please COMMENT AND GIVE ME MORE REQUESTS. <3 YOU GUYS!