Oh my Daehyun!

Yes SIR! B.A.P One Shots

Being the new kid is never good.Especially being the new kid at such a big and confusing school like this!

You sighed as you tried to find your place around here.You did make a friend.But she didnt have this class with you. Let's back up abit.

"Hi! You must be you ! I'm Hyo Li!" She smiled and shook your hand.You were relieved.At least you had a friend who could show you around,sit with you and hang out like girls.She even grabbed your time table away. "Let's see what classes we have together you " She had skimmed through your timetable and told you which classes you had together. You smiled hoping this school would be good to you.

You came from an all girls school back in US. You knew Korean quite well as your mom made sure you learnt her language no matter what. So language was no problem.

You were quite a noisy person when in a group filled with girls but when guys came to the picture,you were very shy.LIKE VERY SHY. The bell rang signalling that it was lunch time. Hyo Li quickly dragged you to the cafeteria and asked you to line up with her.She passed you the tray when it was nearing both your turns.

You looked at the food selections carefully. 'Definitely different than US.' You thoguht to yourself.You were snapped out of your thoughts when Hyo Li asked if you were okay.You nodded and proceeded to get food from the lunch lady.Hyo Li brought you to a table filled with her own friends.She kindly introduced you to them.

"you from America!" She said excitedly to them.All the other girls started chattering once hearing you were from the US.They started speaking in broken english and even asked you to tutor them english.

All of a sudden the noisy cafeteria quieted down.Even your new friends became silent.You followed their gaze and noticed they were staring at these six guys.You just continued eating.Whats so special about these six guys? You wondered.

"OMG, its Yongguk.He's so hot today.Can I just his collarbones?" One girl whispered in front of you.You raised your eyebrows.They wanted to his collarbones? Thats just freaky man..You shook your head.Dont think bad stuff about your new friends.

"I know right?Look at Himchan.His face is just so..beautiful.WHYYYY." She whisper shouted. "Oh my,look at him playing with Zelo! THATS SO CUTE.They're so cute!!!" She whispered.

"Puh leese.Look at Jong Up! He should just remove his shirt and show us those luxury abs!" Hyo Li started fanning herself. You felt awkward sitting there.They were talking about these six guys as though they were celebrities. "Young Jae is so hot!! I want him!" The other girl said. You decided to look at those guys clearly.

All of them were quite tall and looked well built.The one that seemed to stand out to you was the one wearing a mask.

"Daehyun's wearing his mask again." Hyo Li sighed. "When can we see that gorgeous face again?" You were shocked when you heard Hyo Li say that he had a gorgeous face.You thought he had a scar or something and thats why he covered his face. You were totally confused.

Looking at your confused face, Hyo Li giggled. "You must be thinking who those guys are? They're called B.A.P. They're what you call the popular kids of our school." She pointed out each guy and told you their names.You nodded.No wonder.You had watched all those movies where girls fawn over popular guys while guys fawn over the popular girls.Totally normal.You were still intrigued by the guy in the mask.Jung Daehyun.

Now back to you being lost.Hyo Li told you this school had loads of changing rooms/shower rooms used for gym period or field training.Anything sporty. But you didnt even find one yet. Walking around with the map the school gave you, you walked further.

You jumped happily when you saw a small blue building which read "Changing/Shower Rooms." You smiled and patted yourself on the back for being able to find this place.This school is really huge goddammit.You walked in carrying your bag filled with your gym tee and shorts.You heard the shower running but you thought that another girl must have finished class and was taking a shower to wash of the sweat. 

Oh how wrong you were when you walked in to a guy taking a shower.Completely while he was singing a song.In the shower. You screamed causing him to jump. 

You heard him mutter a curse but couldnt see as you covered your eyes.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry.I didnt know.Um Im so so so sorry." You kept apologizing.

"What the hell is your problem! Why would you walk in to the males changing room!" He growled.

"They only wrote changing rooms,they didnt specify anything!" You looked up and saw that the guy you had seen was a really handsome guy.His face was just so gorgeous.You slowly let your eyes travel down and saw that he had well defined abs.Oh goddamn.Looking lower, you could see that he had put a towel on.You could feel yourself blushing.

Daehyun looked at the crazy girl in front of him.She didnt look familiar to him at all. And he noticed her eyes travel down his body.

"Yah ert girl! Nows not the time for you to admire my body!" He said.Your head immediately snapped up facing his face.

"I am not A ERT.I told you! I came into the place thinking it was the girls changing room." You yelled at him.

He was about to reply when you both heard footsteps.Your eyes widened., if you were caught,you knew it would be embarassing. 

You yelped when Daehyun pulled you into the shower booth and closed the curtains.He put his hand over your mouth and signalled you to be quiet.

"Daehyun-ah.Are you okay? You've been here a long time...we have gym next anyway.So come fast okay?" YoungJae's voice rang through the whole room.

"I got it, Young Jae-ah.Ill be there in a few." Daehyun replied with his hands still around your mouth.You got a good close look at his face.How can a guy have such a clear and flawless face.

"Okay." Youngjae called back.Daehyun breathed a sigh of relief when he heard footsteps moving away.He then looked at the girl in front of him.She was quite pretty. She had really big brown eyes which were staring right at him.

"So ert girl.You didnt know this was a male's changing room? Why do you think they painted this building blue?" He asked raising his eyebrow. You were about to reply when you realised that he still had your mouth shut with his hand. You pointed at his hands with your eyes. He grinned and shook his head.You blushed at his grin.It looked really...y. Dammit, you felt yourself blush again.

You put your hands on his and attempted to tug his hands free.He chuckled at your lame attempt.Obviously Daehyun was stronger than you.

You did the only thing you could think off.You put your hands on his chest and then your hands travelled downwards.Daehyuns eyes widened.You werent about to do what he thinks you're about to do arent you... Your hands travelled downwards and you yanked his towel away. 

"What the hell ert girl!" Daehyun growled and picked up the towel to tie it around his waist again.You were looking at the ceiling to avoid looking at his um..natural state.You knew by now your whole face was red.

"I am not a ert! I'm new here and my names you and..." Your sentence was cut off when Daehyun trapped you with his arms.He tilted your chin down slightly so that you were looking up to his face.

"You are the weirdest girl ive ever met in my whole life.And trust me.B.A.P have loads of them." Daehyun said.You were about to protest when he leaned down and captured your lips with his.You were shocked and was motionless.Daehyun then put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body.You sighed and kissed him back. You laced your arms around his neck and ran your hands through his wet hair.

Daehyun broke the kiss with a grin. He kissed your cheek. "You really intrigue me.I like when someone makes me curious bout them youHe winked. "Go change."

"Huh?" You asked him still in a confused state.

"You came here to change to your gym clothes right? Change. Ill make sure no one peeps." He smiled and stepped out. You quickly cleared your head and started changing.

Once you finished, you stepped out and was met with Daehyun who had also worn gym clothes.He had his mask hung around his neck.Mask..where have you seen it..Then the puzzle pieces fit.

"YOURE JUNG DAEHYUN!" You were shocked.You just made out with Daehyun. 

"Yeah?" He smiled. "B.A.P.Didnt i tell you?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Why do you wear that?"You found yourself asking him. He pointed to his mask and you nodded.

"I like it.It hides my expressions.My hyungs say that i easily show my emotions so i wear the mask. People cant see my face right?" He carried his bag and attempted to grab yours but you took it first.

"I can carry it." You told him.He shook his head and grabbed it from you.

"Its okay.Its just a schoolbag.Not a freaking handbag." He smiled.  "Its alright for a boyfriend to carry his girlfriends stuff anyway." He said with a straight face.You looked at him shocked.

"Girlfriend?" He looked at you with a smile.

"I told you.You intrigue me.And i never let interesting stuff leave me." He grinned before leaning down to kiss you again.

And thats how you and Jung Daehyun started being a couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO.No one commented or requested. *SADFACE*

So...I decided to write one YOU story just to start this off.

SO PLEASE.Comment,recommend to your friends if its good and everything!

LOVE YOU GUYS.THANKS.PEACE OUT~ :D

I use too much so's.

<3 DAEHYUN.