DAEHYUN OPPA!

Yes SIR! B.A.P One Shots

"IM SO TIRED!" Chaerin sighed as she sat down at her table in the classroom. Her best friend laughed.

"Arent you always" She teased. Chaerin pouted.

"YAH! Its not my fault.The teachers here give tooooooo tooooo tooooo much work." She continued pouting.

"Has anyone ever told you, that you look cute when you pout?" L.Joe winked at her as he sat at his place in front of her. Chaerin could feel blood rush to her cheeks colouring them.She had the hugest crush on him.They were pretty close as friends.

"No...why should they?" She asked playing coy. L.Joe laughed.

"Well,they're either blind..or stupid." Chaerin smiled. 

"Thanks." She said softly.

"Oh Chaerin-ah,wanna go out with me after school? Get a bite to eat or something?" L.Joe asked.Chaerin nodded.

After school,Chaerin went out with L.Joe who was a perfect gentleman to her. He bought her ice cream, took her to see a movie and paid for everything.They even made plans to go out the next day.

That night,Chaerin was having dinner with her family.Her older brother, Daehyun kept staring at her with a weird face.

"Oppa,do i have something on my face?" Chaerin finally asked.

"No...why?" Daehyun said innocently.

"THEN, why are you staring at me? STOP." Chaerin put her tongue out. Daehyun put on a disgusted face.

"Put your tongue back in, you dog." Daehyun sneered.

"BWOH?" Then both of them started arguing.

"BOTH OF YOU!' Their mom sighed loudly. "STOP PLEASE.' Their mom continued. Both of them stopped arguing but still hit each other.

"Why suddenly?" Their dad asked them.

"Appa, did you know she went out with a guy from school today?" 

"Really Chae Chae??" Her mum asked excitedly. "Who is he??" Chaerin blushed.

"The playboy of the school." Daehyun mumbled.

"YAH OPPA! What is wrong with you?" Chaerin glared at Daehyun. "He's name is L.Joe,mom.The transfer student from America. He's really nice and sweet." Both ladies smiled and Chaerin continued telling her mum about L.Joe.

Daehyun looked at his father who motioned him under the table. 

"Dae,I need you to keep an eye on her. Just in case,that kid tries anything funny on our baby Chae Chae." His dad whispered to him. Daehyun nodded.

"You can count on me,Pa." They did a mock salute to each other.

"What are both of you doing?" Daehyun's mom asked. Both men sat upright in their chairs.

"NOTHING." Both of them chorused together. Mom and Chaerin looked at them both weirdly. 

The next day, Chaerin was eating lunch with her best friend,L.Joe and his friends.Daehyun grimaced when he saw L.Joe and his baby sister sitting so closely and laughing together.

"Hyung,why are you staring at Chaerin and that guy?" Zelo asked. Daehyun shook his head and faced s.

"My sister...went on a date with...that." Daehyun sighed. His best friends snickered at his expression.

"So? He seems nice to her.You should trust Chaerin,im sure she knows who is bad and who is good." Yongguk said.

"Hyung,she's still a baby.She shouldnt be dating.Especially dating the playboy." Daehyun whined.Himchan shook his head at Daehyun.

"Then what do you want to do?" Daehyun grinned devlishly.

"I have a plan.Are you guys in?" The rest of the guys nodded reluctantly.

After school, Chaerin waited for L.Joe at the school gates for their next date.She was playing with her phone when someone put their hand over her eyes.

"Haha L.Joe i know its you." L.Joe whined as he removed his hands/

"How'd you know?"

"Your ring,pabo-yah." L.Joe laughed as he rubbed his neck.

"Ready?" Chaerin nodded as L.Joe grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers.They started walking towards L.Joe's favourite diner which also had an arcade.

Little did the couple know,that 6 boys were right behind them trying to follow them.

"Hyung is this really necessary?" Jongup asked Daehyun as they hid behind a dumpster.

"YEP.I need to protect my sister.From scumbags." Daehyun continued on.

"YoungJae! He's your best friend.Advice him!" Himchan said to YoungJae.

"I cant hyung.He's too determined." YoungJae shook his head as they followed.

L.Joe sat at one of the booths with Chaerin and ordered for both of them.BAP sat at a booth behind them and made sure Chaerin didnt see them.

"Wanna go play at the arcade before our food comes?" L.Joe asked to which Chaerin nodded.She took his hand and followed him.Daehyun signalled Zelo to follow him and told the rest to stay.

"Hyung,you're being crazy." Zelo shook his head.

"SHHH,Zelo.Id rather not get caught." Daehyun hid behind one of the games.The kids looked at him weirdly.

L.Joe was behind Chaerin as they played a game together.His arm was around her.L.Joe purposely let Chaerin win.When she did,she started jumping and turned around with a bright smile in his arms. L.Joe moved in closer and was about to kiss her when something hit his head.He turned around and spotted a soft plushie ball.He looked around but couldnt spot the culprit who threw it at him.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing...I just felt something being thrown at me.." L.Joe smiled and brought her back to their table where food was served. They both continued their meal. L.Joe felt like someone kept glaring at him and looked around for the source until he spotted BAP at the table behind theirs.

"Um,Chaerin?" L.Joe whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Your brother keeps glaring at me." Chaerin looked confused until she looked and spotted BAP.

"Aish oppa." She cursed under her breath. "Im so sorry..." She whispered to L.Joe.

"Its okay."

"Can you do me a favor?" She whispered into his ear her plan.He chuckled and agreed.Chaerin moved to sit as close as possible to him.Then she fed him some of her food and him some of his. Daehyun gritted his teeth looking at them not knowing Chaerin was baiting him.

Daehyun woke up and walked over angrily when he spotted that both of them were about to kiss. He grabbed L.Joe by the collar and pulled him up.

"OPPA! What are you doing?" Chaerin said angrily.

"Stopping this punk from laying a hand on you." Chaerin stood between them.

" He wasnt doing anything.I did that to make you angry."

"What? Chaerin what the hell is wrong with you?" Daehyun asked angrily.

"Wrong with me? Oppa,you're the one following me around sneakily.I see your level of trust in me is that low.Thanks alot." Chaerin walked out leaving L.Joe,Daehyun and the rest of BAP speechless.L.Joe left money on the table and followed after her.

"I told you so." Yongguk sighed as he clapped Daehyun's back.Daehyun rubbed his face feeling guilty.

Later that night, Daehyun knocked on Chaerin's bedroom door.

"If your name starts with a 'D' and ends with a 'N' ,you're not allowed in." Chaerin said flipping through a book.

"Okay that hurt." Daehyun said as he pushed open her door and came in. "My name starts with a 'J' anyways.Hah" Daehyun said hoping to light Chaerin's mood.

"Whatever."

"Chae Chae.Im really sorry.I shouldnt..." Chaerin cut him off.

"YEAH,you shouldnt have. You know yet you still did.Oppa,what was going through your mind that you thought it was right to spy on me." Chaerin asked.

"I just didnt want you to get hurt. I guess i didnt think nor give the guy a chance." Daehyun laid down on the bed across her feet. "I guess i should have."

"Yeah you should.He's really nice." Chaerin said as she kicked him softly.

"OUCH YAH JUNG CHAERIN.YOU!" He grabbed her foot.

"That's for spying on ME!" She struggled her foot out of his grasp and continued kicking him.

"OKAY OKAY.I GET IT! IM SORRY!" Daehyun surrendered.

"Im sorry, for you know being angry." Chaerin mumbled.

"You had every right to be,dongsaeng." Chaerin smiled as she hugged Daehyun. "Love you baby sis."

"Love you too oppa!" She kissed his cheek. "But if you do it again..you're dead."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS FOR EDEN-GRAY~ :D

Sorry for being late.THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY BAP ONESHOT STORIES~ :D

DO REQUEST~